GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA: San Andreas on Xbox"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Fri 17/12/04 at 14:45
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=57434[/URL]

Hot damn.
Fri 17/12/04 at 14:45
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=57434[/URL]

Hot damn.
Fri 17/12/04 at 14:48
Regular
I hardly ever go in this forum, but even i can see this topic has already been done a little down the page :P
Fri 17/12/04 at 14:48
Regular
"8==="
Cool. I've gotten off the first bit of GTA 3 now and I like it much more than I did. So I've two big GTA games to finish before June the 10th...
Fri 17/12/04 at 15:51
Regular
"\\"
"...typically the PC and Xbox versions have benefited from superior visuals and, in the case of the PC versions, a radio station set aside for playback of your own MP3 music whilst driving."

Wasn't that in the Xbox version aswell? Or am I just imagining things.
Fri 17/12/04 at 17:03
Regular
"8==="
Mabye that wasn't available in the previous PC GTA's so they made a point of highlighting it.

Custom soundies on the xbox should be a given, otherwise it's a step backwards and let's face it they want it to shift as many copies as possible so...
Fri 17/12/04 at 18:47
Regular
Looking forward to this.

Vice City was superb and this looks to be even better and a hell of a lot bigger.

Soundtrack looks excellent too, which is good as that was one of the things that made Vice City so damn excellent. I used to just cruise around the city for ages listening to the radio.
Sat 18/12/04 at 00:25
Regular
soundtrack isnt as good as vice city, was gonna be real hard to top that, but i do like the fact that the DJs on the radio pick up on major incidents that have happened in your missions.
Sat 18/12/04 at 01:12
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
VC wasn't as good as GTA3 for the sheer fact that it was bigger in my opinion.
Sat 18/12/04 at 09:08
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Never really took to Vice City, but it was OK. But San Andreas is where it's at - you can fly a jumbo jet, for freak's sake!!! Love the game, except for the awesomely terrible pop-up. Hopefully the seXbox' will sort that out though.
Sat 18/12/04 at 10:16
"Retarded List"
I've recently gone back to Vice City. It is a great game, although, I have fonder memories of GTA 3. Mainly cause it came out first.

Can't wait for San Andreas.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.