GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yay for Deadwood! *spoilers, as if anyone is interested, tut*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/12/04 at 00:50
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
First series over, and it was excellent. Lovejoy, Bill from Kill Bill's Brother, the old/young freak genius from Blade Runner and that bloke from all the Stephen King stuff. Less said about the convicted paedo the better...

And Powers Booth too!

They swear. Lots. Not in the "Ooh look, I'm from the Stereophonics and I said a naughty word so the kids on CD:UK will think I'm cool" way, in the actual cool way that cowboys swear. Most of the characters are complete c*nts too, which appeals to me greatly. The series finished with no major characters dead (unless you count that priest as major - Lovejoy smothered him in an act of kindness...really!). Seth got really moody and became the sheriff, but Lovejoy has him in his pocket. The gimpy woman got a leg brace and danced with toe Doc - awwww, she was all smiley, although I don't think she can help it.

Brilliant series, one of the few series on DVD I will buy, along with the Shield series 3 and the next couple of Simpsons, Seinfeld seasons 1-3 and Curb Your Enthusiasm.
Thu 09/12/04 at 00:50
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
First series over, and it was excellent. Lovejoy, Bill from Kill Bill's Brother, the old/young freak genius from Blade Runner and that bloke from all the Stephen King stuff. Less said about the convicted paedo the better...

And Powers Booth too!

They swear. Lots. Not in the "Ooh look, I'm from the Stereophonics and I said a naughty word so the kids on CD:UK will think I'm cool" way, in the actual cool way that cowboys swear. Most of the characters are complete c*nts too, which appeals to me greatly. The series finished with no major characters dead (unless you count that priest as major - Lovejoy smothered him in an act of kindness...really!). Seth got really moody and became the sheriff, but Lovejoy has him in his pocket. The gimpy woman got a leg brace and danced with toe Doc - awwww, she was all smiley, although I don't think she can help it.

Brilliant series, one of the few series on DVD I will buy, along with the Shield series 3 and the next couple of Simpsons, Seinfeld seasons 1-3 and Curb Your Enthusiasm.
Thu 09/12/04 at 08:47
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Yup, thought so. I'm beginning to think that I was the only person to ever see this show.
Thu 09/12/04 at 08:58
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Some of us don't have sky. :)

Seriously though, my brothes been waxing lyrical about this fir ages. I'm just waiting for a chance to see it on terrestrial tv, however unlikely that is due to the sweary content.
Thu 09/12/04 at 09:04
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
You want swearing? The BBC is showing the Jerry Springer Opera, which has about 2000 F's, and 1000 C's. Think that might be on a digital channel, so nobody will see it. Everyone needs to see it, it's great!

Jesus: "Well maybe I am a little bit gay."
Thu 09/12/04 at 22:20
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
monkey_man wrote:
> You want swearing? The BBC is showing the Jerry Springer Opera, which
> has about 2000 F's, and 1000 C's. Think that might be on a digital
> channel, so nobody will see it. Everyone needs to see it, it's
> great!
>
> Jesus: "Well maybe I am a little bit gay."

1000 C'S wahey

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.