GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what happened to Belldandy?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/12/04 at 00:06
Regular
"relocated"
When was he last seen?

I used to enjoy occasional visits to the Life forum to see what frothy rage he had created. To be honest, I'm sad and I miss him. The idiots (note the idiots, so that doesn't include you) on this this forum now are no match for the self-righteous certainty about EVERYTHING of the mighty Bell. Bring back the tube/fine debator.
Thu 09/12/04 at 00:06
Regular
"relocated"
When was he last seen?

I used to enjoy occasional visits to the Life forum to see what frothy rage he had created. To be honest, I'm sad and I miss him. The idiots (note the idiots, so that doesn't include you) on this this forum now are no match for the self-righteous certainty about EVERYTHING of the mighty Bell. Bring back the tube/fine debator.
Thu 09/12/04 at 00:17
"I love yo... lamp."
Where have YOU been lately?
Thu 09/12/04 at 09:03
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
I like PIE
Thu 09/12/04 at 09:15
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Maybe he smashed his keyboard so hard wiv his fase, that he knocked some sense into himself and stopped ranting like a little girl.
Thu 09/12/04 at 11:16
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
oh no wait, hes over there (points)
Thu 09/12/04 at 14:16
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Heh. Yes, it did provide hours of fun to what inventive new ways he'd conjure up to make himself appear a spoilt, petulant, shockingly ignorant, and worryingly self important little me-monkey.

Lord alone knows what's happened to him. Maybe he's grown up a little and is now learning to think about just why he has the opinion he espouses, rather than just bleating a refrain that he read in a Clancy novel. Or maybe he's still mistaking an encyclopaedic knowledge of Anime heroines for intelligence.
Thu 09/12/04 at 14:50
Regular
"relocated"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Where have YOU been lately?

In hiding. Also I have a rubbish internet connection that breaks down every three seconds, severely restricting my arseing about on the internet activities.
Thu 09/12/04 at 17:10
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Perhaps he's facedown in a bowl of spaghetti, waiting to be discovered and launch a rain-sodden, dark noir investigation?
Thu 09/12/04 at 17:26
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Light wrote:
> Heh. Yes, it did provide hours of fun to what inventive new ways he'd
> conjure up to make himself appear a spoilt, petulant, shockingly
> ignorant, and worryingly self important little me-monkey.

You've got me for that now.

Personally, I think he discovered masturbation.
Thu 09/12/04 at 17:28
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Just perhaps...
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4082245.stm[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.