GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what happened to Belldandy?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/12/04 at 00:06
Regular
"relocated"
When was he last seen?

I used to enjoy occasional visits to the Life forum to see what frothy rage he had created. To be honest, I'm sad and I miss him. The idiots (note the idiots, so that doesn't include you) on this this forum now are no match for the self-righteous certainty about EVERYTHING of the mighty Bell. Bring back the tube/fine debator.
Tue 14/12/04 at 23:25
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
He went back to his comic book store where HE could dispense the insults.
Tue 14/12/04 at 22:17
Regular
I shot him.
Mon 13/12/04 at 15:17
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Alleluia!!!11!1
Mon 13/12/04 at 14:29
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Goatboy wrote:

> Having a different opinion is fine, but when same person refuses to
> justify that opinion or explain beyond "Tom Clancy told me in a
> dream", then he's open for business.

Mm, how come so many people on this board seem to have a problem with that? Some of 'em seem to think that stating an opinion offers holy protection from having to think about it...
Mon 13/12/04 at 14:18
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Strafio wrote:
> I mean, I think he started as a guy with genuinely mislead pride and
> faith in his nation... and then got all wound up, cracked and became
> the Anti-Goat.
---

He wasn't American though - despite his straining, gravy-stained Stars 'n Stripes pjs.
Having a different opinion is fine, but when same person refuses to justify that opinion or explain beyond "Tom Clancy told me in a dream", then he's open for business.

Personally, I went after him when he refused to address a point or simply say "Yeah, sorry" when it was blatantly obvious he was wrong. Rather than admit an error, it was entertaining to watch an ever expanding web of lies and half-thought logic getting more and more difficult to keep straight.
Which was the point he'd stomp off to the fridge for 2 weeks and pity-binge.

Where is he? Hopefully in Camp X-Ray being squathumped by darky turrists and George W Bush.
Mon 13/12/04 at 13:29
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Strafio wrote:

> And he could've saved himself a LOT of bother if he'd just known when
> to admit when he was wrong. :-D

Heheheheh. Yeah, that was the root of his unhappyness I think. He seemed to think that whole "I never back down at all" attitude equated to being good at rhetoric and debate.
Mon 13/12/04 at 12:57
Regular
I did sort of get the feeling that for every member simply arguing with the guy, that there was another who'd dig at him just to be in the crowd...

But sometimes when you read what he said, you'd get the feeling that he was just trying to be as controversial as he possibly could.
I mean, I think he started as a guy with genuinely mislead pride and faith in his nation... and then got all wound up, cracked and became the Anti-Goat.

And he could've saved himself a LOT of bother if he'd just known when to admit when he was wrong. :-D
Mon 13/12/04 at 12:17
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Eh? Unfairly ganged up on? How is asking someone to explain reasons for their opinions unfair?
Mon 13/12/04 at 12:10
Regular
"bing bang bong"
I always quite liked Belldandy and thought he was unfairly ganged up on here. He was certainly no worse than ... some people, imo.
Fri 10/12/04 at 01:35
Regular
I\'ve recently found a bunch of young Tories at my new uni.
It\'s ineresting engaging people with very different views to your own. I can kind of see what Light has said in the past about logical/reasoned arguments being good to help people form a new opinion, but not to change an old one.
They certainly seem to have powerful reasoned arguments for their beliefs, ones which I hadn\'t really appreciated before now. I don\'t agree with them all, on close examination, but they\'re compelling nontheless.

I know his \'minority\' views weren\'t really where people had a problem with him, but it was nice having someone around who had such views - if only for a different angle on things.

But his liver was nice.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.