GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone see The Beastie Boys yesterday?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/12/04 at 23:47
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
T'was fantastic they sure do put on a show; Video clips between songs, costume changes, hip-hop, jazz, and rock songs (They were just doing hip-hop at their gigs for a while, but they've obviously gone back on that), Intergalactic performed right in the middle of the crowd, and finished on Sabotage.

Even though I was in the seating area there was still a great atmosphere and everyone was up and in most cases dancing and jumping around. It just seemed like one huge party.
Thu 09/12/04 at 22:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I've seen a revolving stage in a BB gig - in Glasgow I think.

Looked absoloutely awesome.
Thu 09/12/04 at 22:53
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I haven't seen a DVD with anything like that.

The stage didn't move but pretty much everything else did. Two large screens on either side of the stage moved after every few songs, the decks were moved away and a small jazz band stand complete with christmas-like-lights rotated into it's place. The first encore (Intergalactic) was performed from that square in the centre of the crowd where they have the cameras etc, and after that another band setup appeared on stage.

My girlfriend also bought me a nice Beastie Boys zipper hoddie too for Christmas.
Thu 09/12/04 at 22:38
Regular
"Captain to you."
I missed then cause i have no money. :( Wish i could have gone they are so good.
Thu 09/12/04 at 20:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I'd love to see them.
Thu 09/12/04 at 00:17
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Nope, but I wish I was.

Can you get that concert they did on the big revolving stage on DVD? I've looked and all they've got out is a different one that doesn't spin.
Wed 08/12/04 at 23:47
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
T'was fantastic they sure do put on a show; Video clips between songs, costume changes, hip-hop, jazz, and rock songs (They were just doing hip-hop at their gigs for a while, but they've obviously gone back on that), Intergalactic performed right in the middle of the crowd, and finished on Sabotage.

Even though I was in the seating area there was still a great atmosphere and everyone was up and in most cases dancing and jumping around. It just seemed like one huge party.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.