GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Family guy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/12/04 at 21:35
Regular
":)))))):"
I think that this is so good it's one of the best cartoons ever and i heared that it was commin back anyone no anything about this???? and u can get each season on dvd for 8.99 from play.com even season 3 which is 3 dvds bargin.
Thu 09/12/04 at 18:37
Regular
"you've got a beard"
get the box set of all 3 seasons and a bonus disc...
Thu 09/12/04 at 13:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Definitly think BBC got the better deal losing the Simpsons and then picking up Family Guy. Let's hope they put it on at a decent time now
Thu 09/12/04 at 08:01
Regular
I'm more hooked on Futurama at the moment.

Rest assured I'll be grabbing the complete Box sets for FM and Futurama though.
Wed 08/12/04 at 22:30
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Family Guy is in one word fanbloodytastic.

And it is coming back...to the BBC none the less so everyone will be able to watch it. Why would the BBC need the Simpsons if they've got Family Guy?
Wed 08/12/04 at 21:35
Regular
":)))))):"
I think that this is so good it's one of the best cartoons ever and i heared that it was commin back anyone no anything about this???? and u can get each season on dvd for 8.99 from play.com even season 3 which is 3 dvds bargin.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.