GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Grudge"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/12/04 at 21:42
Regular
"I Have A Tummy Full"
Has Anyone else seen the grudge, i thought it was bloody weird, and just jumpy not scary, excpet perhaps that freaky little boy, he was a weirdo, i bet someone will tell me its there son or brother now
Tue 07/12/04 at 21:42
Regular
"I Have A Tummy Full"
Has Anyone else seen the grudge, i thought it was bloody weird, and just jumpy not scary, excpet perhaps that freaky little boy, he was a weirdo, i bet someone will tell me its there son or brother now
Tue 07/12/04 at 21:44
Regular
"Catch it!"
hes my brother
Tue 07/12/04 at 21:45
Regular
"I Have A Tummy Full"
Yes Cool I Insulted You I bet That Hurt You Deep Down!
Tue 07/12/04 at 22:00
Regular
"Captain to you."
There arn't really any scary films released over here as they just go for the cheap jumpy bits. The remake of the 'ju-on: grudge' was rubbish just like the remake of 'the ring' was rubbish. At least they are not just copying the 'ring 2' and have come up with a story of their own as to not keep making poor remakes.

I guess someone will remake 'ju-on 2' as well if 'the grudge' does well at the cinema and when it's on dvd.
Tue 07/12/04 at 22:18
Regular
"Catch it!"
they are making the ring 2 its coming out next year
Tue 07/12/04 at 22:55
Regular
"Captain to you."
Yes you fool thats what i said, read the post they are writing a new story for it insted of copying the old story.
Wed 08/12/04 at 14:32
Regular
"BOSE"
I'm gonna see this and buy it. If I don't get chance to see it i'll still buy it. I'm a big fan of SMG
Wed 08/12/04 at 15:31
Regular
The remake of The ring was superior to the original.

It is famous for one scene and the scene is far better in the American version simply because of the bit where she "skips" accross the room.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.