GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"been playin on my 64...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/12/04 at 12:35
Regular
"boom boom click"
and realised the graphics are really not half bad! If the DS can handle these sort of graphics the i really think were in for some good games. Its just a shame the Aklaim went bankrupt because i bet the would of re-released turok rage wars on the DS with wireless multiplayer! That would of been so good! And we could of had rare do another perfect dark or goldeneye. All this again made me think that if the SP got a classic NES game selection how about a classic 64 selection with all these brill games. Opinions?
Sun 19/12/04 at 12:35
Regular
"boom boom click"
and realised the graphics are really not half bad! If the DS can handle these sort of graphics the i really think were in for some good games. Its just a shame the Aklaim went bankrupt because i bet the would of re-released turok rage wars on the DS with wireless multiplayer! That would of been so good! And we could of had rare do another perfect dark or goldeneye. All this again made me think that if the SP got a classic NES game selection how about a classic 64 selection with all these brill games. Opinions?
Sun 19/12/04 at 22:52
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Yeah. nice idea of having N64 classics. You never know.. one day perhaps.
Possibly towards the end of the DS's life rather like when the NES collection arrived onto the Gba. Although Nintendo would want to use the two screens to full advantage, apart from the thumb-strap control.

And with the DS being a fresh idea, they may not want to dish out old titles how they are, but add more to it.. like Mario 64 ds.
Mon 20/12/04 at 12:21
Regular
"boom boom click"
you gotta admit that a wi-fi multiplayer turok rage wars on DS would whoop a$$
Mon 20/12/04 at 15:13
Regular
A Banjo Kazooie remake with Mumbo on the 2nd screen dancing and singing all the way through would be godly.

"eeekum bokom umba naboo umba naboo"

Or something like that.
Mon 20/12/04 at 15:15
Regular
Still need to complete Majora's Mask. Bah.

The N64 is fegging godly.
Mon 20/12/04 at 17:09
Regular
"Catch it!"
What game were you playing on?
Tue 21/12/04 at 16:31
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Although remakes of these brilliant games like Goldeneye would be great, Its still a handheld and I find handheld gaming a little boring.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.