GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So they openly admit they're racist now?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/12/04 at 08:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1200735.html[/URL]

You can be black and British, y'know. Goes to show how ignorant these people truly are.

Sorry about all the topics by the way - it's half eight, and I'm bored already.
Mon 06/12/04 at 19:52
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
Cycloon wrote:
> Timmargh wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> "The DJ sounded white on the phone."
>
> Ahahahaha!
Mon 06/12/04 at 19:49
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Timmargh wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
>
> Ahahahaha!
Mon 06/12/04 at 18:57
Regular
"Twenty quid."
cookie monster wrote:
>
> Ahahahaha!
Mon 06/12/04 at 18:24
Regular
I wonder if the guy knew that it was BNP.

I reckon he did, and took the job up, trying desperately to keep a straight face when he saw the looks on their face... :-D
Mon 06/12/04 at 17:58
" What are you supposed to do? Tell him to clear off."

Pr!cks.
Mon 06/12/04 at 17:54
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Racism like that makes me sick.
Mon 06/12/04 at 17:53
Regular
"Captain to you."
lol don't defend them they need burning.
Mon 06/12/04 at 17:50
Regular
You're so prejudice against racists!
Burn them all?

Sure they're a little simple minded but so are dogs and I'm fully in favour of the RSPCA!
Mon 06/12/04 at 17:37
Regular
"Captain to you."
I sound unstable on the forums.

At least none of them said anything to him that would have been worse. i hate racists they should all be rounded up and burnt. People may not agree with my opinion but that fine your welcome to your views but then you'll get rounded up too :D
Mon 06/12/04 at 17:36
Regular
Well, there's a difference between an inner prejudice (so sometimes you might feel awkward with something irrationally) and then there's racism (when you think things through and try to rationalise these messed up ideas).

So there's one thing not feeling comfortable round a gang.
And it's another thing to go on a gang-hating campaign and try to blame them for all the worlds wrongs and have them banned.

That sort of thing.
Clear difference?

Now these muppets were walking out because their dj was black, and they had nothing against the guy until they saw him.
And they talk about it as if it's normal.

I don't hate them. I'm sure they're not really nasty people deep down... they're just a little simple minded...
It's so sweet when they try to claim that they're a genuine political party! Like a 4 year old kid pretending to be a Power Ranger... :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.