GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Heh, reminds me of Blackadder Goes Forth"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/12/04 at 08:37
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4070727.stm[/URL]

Also, Rowan Atkinson is delivering a speech in the House of Commons today about that religious law thingy they're repealing. Apparently it would make programmes like Blackadder unlawful, because of the religious connections. Idiots want to control everything now, even our sense of humours.
Mon 06/12/04 at 19:55
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
Wait, what religeous connections does blackadder have? I can remember it taking the 'piece' out of a few bishops, but ...well..thats historical. lol. Maybe they'll ban hitory soon. 1984 here we come!
Mon 06/12/04 at 19:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Richthofen.

In Blackadder, it doesn't matter.

'SO! I am ze Baron von Richtofen, and you, are ze Inglish flying fellows, who are responsible for ze deaths of many of my finest, and my blondest, friends. I have waited many months for zis!'
Mon 06/12/04 at 17:21
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
blackadder rules.
Mon 06/12/04 at 16:50
"I love yo... lamp."
Richthofen.
Mon 06/12/04 at 16:48
Regular
"0228"
monkey_man wrote:

> Also, Rowan Atkinson is delivering a speech in the House of Commons
> today about that religious law thingy they're repealing. Apparently
> it would make programmes like Blackadder unlawful, because of the
> religious connections. Idiots want to control everything now, even
> our sense of humours.

Seriously? That's just plain wrong because the people of Britain obviously have no problem with Blackadder considering it came second in that top 10 British sitcoms programme.
Mon 06/12/04 at 16:43
Regular
Alright, but it did LOOK like the religious thing was supposed to be in the article! :-P
Mon 06/12/04 at 15:46
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Richtofen; 'For so long I have waited for zis moment, at last to meet, the unspoken nobility of our comradeship in the sk-'

BANG!

Flasheart; 'What a poof! Come on!'
Mon 06/12/04 at 12:57
Regular
"Twenty quid."
" 'Darling' ... ? That's a bit of a strange name for a bloke - the last person I called 'darling' was pregnant 20 seconds later!"
Mon 06/12/04 at 10:04
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Strafio wrote:
> You fudged the link up... sent us to some sort of drink driving
> article.
>
>
> Although it did have a Mr "Darling" in it.
> Subconsious Blackadder connection? :-O

That was it, you assclown. The "also" at the beginning of my sentence indicated it was attached, not the actual article. *tut*
Mon 06/12/04 at 09:58
Regular
You fudged the link up... sent us to some sort of drink driving article.

Although it did have a Mr "Darling" in it.
Subconsious Blackadder connection? :-O

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.