GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Greatest Concerts."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/05/01 at 15:05
Regular
The best concert I've ever been to was the Robbie Williams gig last October 31st in London Arena.

Picture this, Its halloween and a spooky vibe is sent through the spines of all the screaming fans. Kula Shakers lead singer has just gone off and The DumDums were on before. Then, a dense cloud of smoke rises and a familiar voice ponders an impossible question, 'Why do you think we're here?' The music starts and Robbie comes on stage. The sheer level of energy that poured off the stage made you shiver with a strange delight.

Let Me Entertain You was a surefire opener and it really got the crowd going. Robbie who was looking gorgeous just seemed to go with the flow and gave a great performance. You see to Robbie, life is a show.

It came the time when you were sure to see tears, thats right, Angels. The lighters were high and the atmosphere was immortal. How could anything possibly follow that? The moon was high and the mood was right for The Road To Mandalay, which Robbie will admit to being his finest lyrics.

To finish up, Robbie closed the show with the biggest and daftest anthem that he likes to call The Silly Song. You've guessed it, Rock DJ. It was a great moment, when everybody shared the feeling of the love for Robbie. Robbie was dancing exhilaratingly eccentric.

It was the best night of my life.
Sun 13/05/01 at 15:05
The best concert I've ever been to was the Robbie Williams gig last October 31st in London Arena.

Picture this, Its halloween and a spooky vibe is sent through the spines of all the screaming fans. Kula Shakers lead singer has just gone off and The DumDums were on before. Then, a dense cloud of smoke rises and a familiar voice ponders an impossible question, 'Why do you think we're here?' The music starts and Robbie comes on stage. The sheer level of energy that poured off the stage made you shiver with a strange delight.

Let Me Entertain You was a surefire opener and it really got the crowd going. Robbie who was looking gorgeous just seemed to go with the flow and gave a great performance. You see to Robbie, life is a show.

It came the time when you were sure to see tears, thats right, Angels. The lighters were high and the atmosphere was immortal. How could anything possibly follow that? The moon was high and the mood was right for The Road To Mandalay, which Robbie will admit to being his finest lyrics.

To finish up, Robbie closed the show with the biggest and daftest anthem that he likes to call The Silly Song. You've guessed it, Rock DJ. It was a great moment, when everybody shared the feeling of the love for Robbie. Robbie was dancing exhilaratingly eccentric.

It was the best night of my life.
Sun 20/05/01 at 12:56
Come on! Some of you must of been to a couple of gigs!
Wed 23/05/01 at 18:40
Although I have, by and large, left my loud indie listening days behind me, my favourite gig is still Nirvana, London Kilburn National, December '91. Totally unlike anything I'd seen before, they arrived onstage and started tuning their guitars so badly half the crowd seemed to think they were the roadies. Then 'Drain You' kicked in. Amazing. That night, I became convinced that 'Sliver' was the most perfect pop song ever. For all the hype that was to come, Kurt did have one of the most amazing voices of modern times. Looking back I'm glad I got the chance to see them in their prime at a small(ish) venue.

Plus, the support band were great - Captain America, with the wonderful Eugene Kelly from the legendary Vaselines.
Fri 01/06/01 at 17:32
Donington '91 was cool. Metallica (at their peak) AND AC/DC. :-O
Fri 01/06/01 at 17:36
I dunno what the Greatest concert I've been to would be, but I'm hoping that the AC/DC concert with The Offspring next Friday will be a classic!
Fri 01/06/01 at 22:46
Regular
"Sexy Mexican Worker"
way to many to mention and oasis next month in paris should be good
Fri 01/06/01 at 22:51
Regular
"Whatever!"
Went to see Tura Satana at Nottingham Rock City - That was probably the most craziest!! Had to get stopped half way through because some idiot was throwing glasses at the stage, one smased right in front of Tarri B's face and she just walked off stage and refused to come back!!
What I saw of it though was pretty good!!
Fri 01/06/01 at 23:03
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I have only been to T in the Park and A Wet Wet Wet concert!

I was meant to be going to Limp Bizkit concert but I hate them even though the concert is meant to be impresive!

I could not get tickest for Radiohead concert last year in Glasgow - DAMN
Fri 01/06/01 at 23:36
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
I've never really been to one. But I'm going to Party in the Park this year if everything goes to plan. If I go I'll tell you what it was like.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.