GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Everton in Champions League..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/12/04 at 01:29
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
Frightening thought I know...but the way those lucky scumbags are going
Sun 05/12/04 at 01:29
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
Frightening thought I know...but the way those lucky scumbags are going
Sun 05/12/04 at 01:43
Regular
Their next league game against Liverpool will be a major test as to whether they can keep this run going.

Good chance of an english newbie in the champions league next season though with Villa and m'boro hovering below them.
Sun 05/12/04 at 02:01
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I told so many people on here pre-season that they'd be in no relegation trouble.

Did they listen? Nay.
Sun 05/12/04 at 11:53
Regular
1: Chelsea
2: Manchester United
3: Arsenal
Sun 05/12/04 at 12:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
They'll soon start to fall away, if they're still there by March i'll be very surprised
Sun 05/12/04 at 15:46
Regular
"Baros!!!"
If Everton keep playing the way they do then fair play to them. They haven't even been lucky either, apart from the free-kick yesterday.

Think the top 4 will look like this:

1. Arsenal
2. Chelsea
3. Man United
4. Villa (Hopefully), if not then it will be Liverpool

Everton will get top 6.
Sun 05/12/04 at 16:24
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
I think it'd be great if Everton made it into Europe but i can't see it happening myself.

Top 4:

Chelsea
Arsenal
United
Liverpool
Tue 07/12/04 at 14:50
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
Reynolds wrote:
> I think it'd be great if Everton made it into Europe but i can't see
> it happening myself.
>
> Top 4:
>
> Chelsea
> Arsenal
> United
> Liverpool

I wish that we would make fourth but it wont happen and Stevie Gerrard will feck off to Stamford Bridge
Tue 07/12/04 at 15:05
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
Top 4:

Chelsea
Arsenal
Everton
United

Not really bothered as long as Chelsea wins the League and at least 1 of the cups and Arsenal and Man U both win nothing...And Aberdeen makes it Europe next season :) Cummon Aberdeen :)
Tue 07/12/04 at 18:33
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Ashman wrote:
> I told so many people on here pre-season that they'd be in no
> relegation trouble.
>
> Did they listen? Nay.

And I agreed with you. All we got after that was abuse, haven't heard any on the topic for a while :p

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.