GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"asian women drivers!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/12/04 at 20:25
Regular
"DOUBLE TALKER"
Is it just me or does anybody else think that all of them are hopeless behind the wheel,views,answers,solutions?
Sat 04/12/04 at 21:27
Regular
"gsybe you!"
DUST'N'BONES wrote:
> alright a bit extreme but alot of them can't see over the wheel

AHA!

My in-effect-step-mum is about 5ft tall. But she's not Asian. HOW DOES THIS WORK?
Sat 04/12/04 at 21:09
Regular
"Captain to you."
i hope you don't mean me as my post is a blatant joke and maybe you should be cleaning too. But if you mean the main topic your right saying asian women drivers is a bit too close to the mark.
Sat 04/12/04 at 21:07
Regular
you do know what you are and I would say it but I don't know if special reserve would let me
Sat 04/12/04 at 21:06
Regular
I am a boy but I still think that is unfair and you shouldn't say that kind of stuff
Sat 04/12/04 at 21:01
Regular
"Captain to you."
view: no woman should be driving

answers: avoid them at all costs otherwise you'll be late or have to pay for new parts to your car.

solution: make sure that all the women you know. know their place, cooking, cleaning or washing.

(i relise that my views may not be shared by all the people on the forums but if your a woman and reading this. you wouldn't have been offened if you had been cleaning so theres a lesson for you)

:D
Sat 04/12/04 at 20:42
Regular
"DOUBLE TALKER"
alright a bit extreme but alot of them can't see over the wheel and indicate left for right and right for left.Then there is the drop off or pick up relatives in the middle of the road scene to put up with aswell.
Sat 04/12/04 at 20:37
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
OMG darkies!
Sat 04/12/04 at 20:34
Regular
How many Asian women drivers have you actually been annoyed by? Women drivers I can understand, but that post just sounds like the "Oh, one person from an ethnic minority wound me up, so let's generalise with their entire race" lark that's very popular nowadays.

Please, correct me if I'm wrong.
Sat 04/12/04 at 20:25
Regular
"DOUBLE TALKER"
Is it just me or does anybody else think that all of them are hopeless behind the wheel,views,answers,solutions?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.