GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wall street crash"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/12/04 at 19:56
Regular
"Catch it!"
Im doing history homework about the wall street crash. Who knows anything about it?
Sun 05/12/04 at 13:11
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> There was a street. It had a wall. A car crashed into it.

I heard it was an 18-wheeler.
The trailer than swung round and hit a bank, and people ran in and stole all the money.
Sat 04/12/04 at 23:13
Regular
"Catch it!"
thanks for or†ega help your were a real help with the website and i have now finshed the homework thanks everyone
Sat 04/12/04 at 21:21
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Money. Too much. Some idiot got scared. Sold. More sold. Arg.
Sat 04/12/04 at 21:12
Regular
"Captain to you."
mines the most detailed helpful post just write that and add to it about the history of the elephant and the monkey how they used to work together in the circus but had a difference of opition and then they just happened to meet 5 years later on wall street and their epic battle for their lives under the table.

i think they should have made a film about it with flash backs and CGI effects but the media got it all messed up and made it alot more boring.
Sat 04/12/04 at 21:11
Regular
"0228"
You've already been given two links to sites that will help you.
Sat 04/12/04 at 21:10
Regular
"Catch it!"
no thats all wrong please just help
Sat 04/12/04 at 21:08
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
There was a street. It had a wall. A car crashed into it.
Sat 04/12/04 at 21:07
Regular
"Catch it!"
i go to school every week and i had history last week but we have'nt learnt about wall street crash and he just gave us a essay so please can i have some help?
Sat 04/12/04 at 21:02
Regular
"Captain to you."
he's on here all the time so he probably hasn't been to class in a while.
Sat 04/12/04 at 21:01
Regular
you mean to tell us you have got no knoealage on it what so ever

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.