GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WinMx"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/12/04 at 18:06
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
Would anyone recomend me downloading this, im worried that like kazaa this will give me spyware and other virusses, does anyone have any advice about winMx.
thx
Sun 05/12/04 at 19:06
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
cheers for the advice, i not gonna download it, ill do Kazza light.
Sun 05/12/04 at 15:16
Regular
Its fast and easy.

Doesn't have any pop ups or any adverts appearing on your desktop.

It doesn't look flashy but it's really fast and easy to download music.
Sun 05/12/04 at 15:11
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I used to use WinMX a long time ago. And even then I was only on dial-up.

But as far as I remember, it is a rubbish program. Don't bother.
Sun 05/12/04 at 13:42
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Soulseek is my fave.
Sun 05/12/04 at 13:23
Regular
I use Kazaa Lite and winMX and been virus/spyware free for ages.
Sun 05/12/04 at 13:10
"I love yo... lamp."
It works the same way. Anything you download could theoretically be a virus. Get some anti-virus software and just use Kazaa Lite.
Sun 05/12/04 at 10:41
Regular
It's only good for music, but I dont use any of them anymore, I found every piece of downloading software would give me viruses anyway, so I'm saying I wouldnt because like kazaa it will have viruses.
Sat 04/12/04 at 18:06
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
Would anyone recomend me downloading this, im worried that like kazaa this will give me spyware and other virusses, does anyone have any advice about winMx.
thx

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.