GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kewell"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/12/04 at 15:26
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
So, other than Virtuoso and Ant, you can all take everything you all said about Kewell back!

Please?

Seeing as he scored 10 minutes ago I am hoping this is just the start of some really good things for him :)
Sat 18/12/04 at 17:57
Regular
Ledley King, homegrown. Defoe, came from West Ham when they were in the 1st Division. For Defoe, Spurs represented a step up. But if the chance comes to join a better club, can't really blame him for taking it.

Mikey Owen is one of the world's best strikers who deserves to be winning trophies. If Liverpool can't give him that, he should move on, which he did. Pretty much none of the fans begrudge him that, and I doubt they will if Stevie leaves. If Liverpool can't prove they can challenge for the Premiership, why should he, really? He wants trophies, and rightly so, because he's one of the best, if not THE best, central midfielder player in the world.

There's the difference. I appreciate what Owen did for Liverpool, and I still cheer him when he scores for England and Real. You just fume because not every Spurs player is a die-hard fan of the club.

If Real Madrid come to Anfield in the Champions League, I bet you The Kop will applaud Mikey. Same thing happened when Larsson came back to Celtic.
Sat 18/12/04 at 17:49
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Yeh, they are. But if they leave I won't see them as 'loyal to Spurs'.

Alan Smith, a truly loyal player. He stayed with Leeds until they went down, Liverpool were as good as they always were, 4th place, and Owen still left.

If we go down, then yes I would expect King and Defoe to leave, but if they leave for no apparent reasion, ie we're around 8th, then I will see them as unloyal. They came to the club when we were in that position, what's changed?
Sat 18/12/04 at 17:40
Regular
Real Madrid are a bigger club than Liverpool. Can't really fault the guy, he'd stayed at Liverpool for all of his career so far, been our top scorer for I don't know how many seasons. But he obnviously enjoyed his time at Liverpool, he just wants a new challenge. Mikey Owen - hero.

Same with Stevie. He'll probably go (I don't really want to think about it, though).

So you go around screaming 'Judas! Judas!' about Sol, although I bet you loved him when he was at the club. I'll content myself with watching goals like Mikey's '98 stunner or his FA Cup Final goals.

Kewell has none of this value to Liverpool fans. Nothing.

And anyway, you'll be cursing the day King and Defoe were born when they leave. Which they will. They're better than Spurs, and you know it.
Sat 18/12/04 at 16:42
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Stryke wrote:
> Because he's fast

In his day

> and good

Debateable

>and cared about Liverpool.

Which is why he left for Madrid as soon as the offer came in? Right, so Sol Campbell is the most loyal player Spurs have ever had then.
Sat 18/12/04 at 15:54
Regular
Because he's fast and good and cared about Liverpool.
Sat 18/12/04 at 14:29
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Stryke wrote:
> No. Because he's still slow and rubbish and doesn't care about
> Liverpool.

So why did you love Owen so much?
Fri 17/12/04 at 19:18
Regular
No. Because he's still slow and rubbish and doesn't care about Liverpool.
Mon 06/12/04 at 13:11
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I'm made up for Kewell that he's scored that now. He is now fit, in form (or getting there), and has broke his duck for the season - and all in time for the Derby on Saturday =D
Mon 06/12/04 at 10:51
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Foreman wrote:

> It happens every time I say someone is rubbish.

In that case can I beg a BIG favour? Say it again next saturday :)
Sat 04/12/04 at 22:56
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
I now have an ounce of respect for Kewell, that is till Olmypiyacas or whatever, when he will suck major balls.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.