GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Christmas Message"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/12/04 at 08:06
Regular
It's that time of the year again, (surprisingly) much to the disappointment of Mrs Claus. I would have thought seeing his husband alive and certainly mobile once again after a three month slumber would have got her juices flowing, but alas, it doesn't seem that way this year.

Oh I'm sorry, I'm rambling on again, ho ho ho... so far it seems our toy factories have kept their output to full capacity, however I have been informed by my chief Elf that Quality Assurance in Factory #4 is down to three workers.. it seems some of the Elves are getting hit hard by the cold, or something else. Mrs Claus certainly has no idea.

Anyway, I'll be off for now, there is a lot to plan and do - I hope you've all been good children and responsible adults - though I really shouldn't complain if you're not, just less work for me to do. Season's greetings to all!
Sat 04/12/04 at 16:03
Regular
"Captain to you."
yeah and arrested for taking some cookies and milk i forgot to eat, the git i was looking forward to them when i woke up but there was just a dirty glass and some crumbs

:(
Sat 04/12/04 at 14:45
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
Shouldn't SN be locked up for breaking and entering?
Sat 04/12/04 at 12:44
Regular
"Captain to you."
i was in the board meeting anyone that has the baubals to turn up to a meeting in a big red suit with white fluffy trim any a silly hat deserves to get the money he did.
Sat 04/12/04 at 12:35
"Majestic"
He only makes a quick appearance, the Polar Bears get more exposure - yet the Polar Bears get paid considerably less - Santa's no push over - he charged top dollar to make a quick appearance. A great business man.
Sat 04/12/04 at 12:26
Regular
"Captain to you."
i could understand selling out to pepsi though as coke is naff and tastes funny but thats just my view, don't need people going 'wah wah wah i like coke best'

i guess santa had to get a sponsor to pay for raising prices in shops for the stuff the elves couldn't build.
Sat 04/12/04 at 12:18
Regular
I can't beleive you sold out to Coca Cola.

What happened to you Santa? You used to be so cool.
Sat 04/12/04 at 12:13
Regular
"Captain to you."
You should have a word with special reserve (as your saint nick so you have some repect) and have them lower everything that is over £100 by £30 cause that means they would be undercutting most other online sites, i'd rather buy from them but cause of the prices i have to go elsewhere.
Sat 04/12/04 at 11:35
Regular
Up yours, Saint Nicholas.
Sat 04/12/04 at 11:33
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
>disappointment of Mrs Claus. I would have thought seeing his husband

What a shocking revelation!!

Mrs Claus is male?
Sat 04/12/04 at 11:05
"Majestic"
If there's no chimney, do you come through the letter box, or do you use some kind of magical crowbar?

And there's plenty more questions where that came from!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.