GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The person *below* is..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/12/04 at 18:26
Regular
ELROBIN made the first one a long time ago and I cant seem to find it so I have decided to make another one because I think it's quite a funny idea.

You basically insult the last person who posted without swearing and eventually it'll go on forever and ever and ever until..........blah.

So, the next person to post has to insult me. (Sounds nice, doesn't it) :D
Sat 04/12/04 at 16:54
Regular
"Plate of glue"
is a mong....

...what is a mong anyway?
Sat 04/12/04 at 14:34
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
has a headache
Fri 03/12/04 at 18:34
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
A$H wrote:

> At least we all know nobody likes my ideas.

Hammer + Nail Head.
Fri 03/12/04 at 18:29
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
The person below is below somebody weeping.
Fri 03/12/04 at 18:29
Regular
Well, i'm glad I tried.

At least we all know nobody likes this type of thread.
Fri 03/12/04 at 18:28
Regular
We don't need another one of these.
Fri 03/12/04 at 18:27
Regular
Starting this sh**ty ass topic again and therefore should die a slow and painful death.
Fri 03/12/04 at 18:26
Regular
ELROBIN made the first one a long time ago and I cant seem to find it so I have decided to make another one because I think it's quite a funny idea.

You basically insult the last person who posted without swearing and eventually it'll go on forever and ever and ever until..........blah.

So, the next person to post has to insult me. (Sounds nice, doesn't it) :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.