GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Counter-Strike Matchup"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Counter-Strike: Source'.
Mon 20/12/04 at 13:16
Regular
"We are the dead"
Perhaps it's about time we had a proper official blah blah thread for setting up games and stuff.

I haven't played in a week or so (I know, I know), and fancy a game now.

So anyone up for it?

I dunno whether to try hosting myself, because that usually fails miserably due to my gayassed router, or to just name a server and we meet there.

So, yeah, anyone?

I'll be in;

quzo.net | Stroke the Monkey UK source server

IP: 84.18.200.2:27025
Tue 28/12/04 at 15:35
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Anyone up for a game later?

Played it for the first time yesterday and got killed way too much :-)

X-Fire name is Shiggywiggy as is my source nickname.
Sat 25/12/04 at 20:43
Regular
I'm on xfire now, grixthraves
Fri 24/12/04 at 14:06
Regular
The friends list does seem very bollocksed. I was in 5 minutes a go and now I can't get in again.
Fri 24/12/04 at 13:45
Regular
If I can figure out how to keep X-Fire running without it stopping me from Accessing Steam, I'll re-install it. But for now I've removed it as it was interfering for some reason.
Fri 24/12/04 at 13:41
Regular
I may have to start playing CS Source, although I'll be a total n00b and I'll more than likely die in the first 10 seconds.

The only experience I have with CS is the xbox version and a 10 minute pish about with my brother on LAN.
Fri 24/12/04 at 10:48
Regular
"Captain to you."
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> I will grab it tonight and see how decent it is. The Friends List is
> like having lemon-perfumed sperm; you have no idea when the hell it
> will work.

Xfire seems pretty good, just need to tell more people i know about it. nice quick chat thing too. Mite replace msn for gamers i know.
Fri 24/12/04 at 08:26
Regular
I will grab it tonight and see how decent it is. The Friends List is like having lemon-perfumed sperm; you have no idea when the hell it will work.
Fri 24/12/04 at 00:08
Regular
"Captain to you."
Lipe wrote:
> gaybys wrote:
> It's like gamespy arcade, really, except less crap.
>
> Speaking of Gamespy Arcade, loads of people apparently use it but I
> think it's utter rubbish. Good to know I'm not the only one.

i have never installed it and never will but yea i heard it has loads of people on, i am just happy with xfire at the mo.
Thu 23/12/04 at 23:53
Regular
gaybys wrote:
> It's like gamespy arcade, really, except less crap.

Speaking of Gamespy Arcade, loads of people apparently use it but I think it's utter rubbish. Good to know I'm not the only one.
Thu 23/12/04 at 23:10
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
You know that All Seeing Eye thing?
It's kind of like that. Except free.

It basically lets you browse servers for games while outside the game, as well as acting like a friends list, so you can see when people you know are playing games online, what game they're playing and what server they're on.

It's like gamespy arcade, really, except less crap.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.