GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ichi theories....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/12/04 at 19:19
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
I expect that this thread will be a no starter, but I just wondered what thoughts people had on Ichi the killer. What do you think of the effects? The story? The characters and the way it was filmed?
Does anyone have any plot theories or explanations? Why is Jijii muscly at the end?
Why is their a brief shot of kakihara in a bath at the end with his mouth wide open? What is the point of the final scene? Who is hanging on the tree? Jijii? Why? Also why had the cut on kakiharas head disappeared after he had fallen? A goof? Or didn't he die? What about the rape scenes. Did miike go to far or did it help the movie to shock???

So many questions.....any answers?

Any other theories or questions are welcome :)
Thu 02/12/04 at 18:37
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
clicks *ignore user button*
Thu 02/12/04 at 16:55
Regular
Do you ever talk about anything except Ichi the Killer?
Thu 02/12/04 at 16:42
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Has anyone even seen this movie? Or maybe a whole lot of people are ignoring me :( :)
Wed 01/12/04 at 22:08
Regular
I always thought that the Japanese horror films are the best
Wed 01/12/04 at 19:19
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
I expect that this thread will be a no starter, but I just wondered what thoughts people had on Ichi the killer. What do you think of the effects? The story? The characters and the way it was filmed?
Does anyone have any plot theories or explanations? Why is Jijii muscly at the end?
Why is their a brief shot of kakihara in a bath at the end with his mouth wide open? What is the point of the final scene? Who is hanging on the tree? Jijii? Why? Also why had the cut on kakiharas head disappeared after he had fallen? A goof? Or didn't he die? What about the rape scenes. Did miike go to far or did it help the movie to shock???

So many questions.....any answers?

Any other theories or questions are welcome :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.