GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"grrrr..... Chelsea and their dirty money......"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/12/04 at 19:04
Regular
"xbox-nation.o-wh.co"
are still in for the quadrouple (spelling?)

Well I guesse if they do win it they will have earnt it, but will never of been able to do it if they diddnt have all that dirty money.
Wed 01/12/04 at 19:04
Regular
"xbox-nation.o-wh.co"
are still in for the quadrouple (spelling?)

Well I guesse if they do win it they will have earnt it, but will never of been able to do it if they diddnt have all that dirty money.
Wed 01/12/04 at 20:11
Regular
um,

chelsea's dodgy money = raping the earths natural resources and a few dodgy deals

Man utd's dodgy money = The pain and suffering of sweat shop workers, exploitation of the vulnerable and weak in the 3rd world, and glory support.

go figure
Wed 01/12/04 at 23:07
Regular
Chelsea shirts come from the same factories :P

Uniteds ability to buy big players in the last decade has come from tv money, champions league money every year, biggest stadium in the prem, and lately the biggest sponser with vodafone which dwarfs arsenals and chelseas sponser contracts.
Thu 02/12/04 at 02:20
Regular
er dwarfs? chelsea for some unkown reason had huge sponsorship pre-abramovich!

30 mil for 4 seasons! man utds was only 36 mill! Arsenals was about/less than 20!
Thu 02/12/04 at 11:08
Regular
Still more :P

Done more research and the chelsea fly emirates deal was £24M over 4 years. Uniteds is indeed £36M over 4 years. Although Chelsea's next contract will be alot closer to the united one.

Then theres the £300M Nike contract...
Thu 02/12/04 at 11:11
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
My sources tell me that Woking receive a whopping 5p a season from VW Colbornes for their shirt sponsorship.

Who's the dwarf now?
Fri 03/12/04 at 22:01
Regular
Money ruling the premiership??

Well I never.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.