GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"winning gad."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/12/04 at 18:07
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
I have one gad but i dont know how. I looked in my stats and it said gameaday prizes won: 1. When i click check here to find out if you have one gameaday my pc freezes. Can someone plz be kind enough and check for me!
Tue 21/12/04 at 17:06
Regular
"xbox-nation.o-wh.co"
Cycloon wrote:
> My Pc easily beats an internet cafe I used in Tanzania.

They usually use low end PC's to save money.
Tue 21/12/04 at 11:29
Regular
"gsybe you!"
My Pc easily beats an internet cafe I used in Tanzania.
Tue 21/12/04 at 11:28
Regular
Since that has nothing to do with the originating post, you have just spammed once again. Well done.
Tue 21/12/04 at 11:26
Regular
"Gamertag Number 10"
Do you know the internet cafes are much better the pcs are much faster and clean.
Tue 21/12/04 at 10:54
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
You won for your Red Faction 2 walkthrough. Send your claim to: [email protected]

Congrats anyway.
Mon 20/12/04 at 18:07
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
I have one gad but i dont know how. I looked in my stats and it said gameaday prizes won: 1. When i click check here to find out if you have one gameaday my pc freezes. Can someone plz be kind enough and check for me!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.