GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Be nice to Snuggly night"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/12/04 at 16:59
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Sick with cold, bogged down with work I don't care about and generally feeling miserable with myself at the moment. Go on, cheer me up. Say nice things and stroke me electronic hair, whispering sweet nothings down your modem.
Thu 02/12/04 at 20:06
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
He's got good mates already. Please tell me I'm good.
Thu 02/12/04 at 20:05
Regular
"Catch it!"
get better mate soon
Thu 02/12/04 at 19:47
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ive only fallen asleep once in a lecture, it was for my macromolecules unit and is the only one ive done so far where you come out of a lecture feeling dumber than when you went in.
Thu 02/12/04 at 19:45
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I nearly feel asleep this morning after about ten minutes

" The 1988 election in Mexico..... "
Thu 02/12/04 at 18:51
"possibly impossible"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> I think it's been proven that studying (or listening to lecturers)
> beyond an hour has no extra benefit, as your brain shuts down and
> refuses to take much more in. Something like that anyway

Depends on how much intoxication you are still carrying from the night before (and remembering my student days, 30 minutes is an achievement in some lectures)...
Thu 02/12/04 at 18:10
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
When I say "all nighters" I simply mean staying awake all night - I've never worked all the way through the night, and don't ever plan to.
Thu 02/12/04 at 18:06
Regular
Close Grix.

It's more like 30 minutes.

Apparently your brain is 'totally' focused between the 20 - 30 minute timeframe, after that you need a break before starting again.
Thu 02/12/04 at 17:55
Regular
I think it's been proven that studying (or listening to lecturers) beyond an hour has no extra benefit, as your brain shuts down and refuses to take much more in. Something like that anyway
Thu 02/12/04 at 17:38
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I stop about 12 or 1 at night, my brain is too tired to do anything decent past that.
Thu 02/12/04 at 17:37
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I haven't done a single all-nighter yet, not for work anyway. I rarely do more than an hour or two of work at any one time, and I'm walking it at the moment.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.