GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Strange Day"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/11/04 at 21:50
Regular
"Gamertag Number 10"
Today 30 November i just came out of my school and i just kicked a glass bottle and i din't see or feel it i just saw it breaking on the road really strange day for me this had never happend to me.
Wed 01/12/04 at 18:25
How is that strange? I kick stuff and I don't feel it and how do you know it wasn't the wind.
Tue 30/11/04 at 23:49
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
Heres your explanation:
[URL]http://uk.special.reserve.co.uk/q_GG1122_pair_of_walkie_tal.html[/URL]
Tue 30/11/04 at 23:49
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
Maybe you didnt kick it at all. it was some evil coorporation bent on driving you insane and after nothing stands between them and world domination ...well...you know the rest from those secret phone calls youve been getting from your watch!
Tue 30/11/04 at 23:19
Regular
"cachoo"
The XB Gamer wrote:
> Today 30 November i just came out of my school and i just kicked a
> glass bottle and i din't see or feel it i just saw it breaking on the
> road really strange day for me this had never happend to me.

Are you trying to say you're invisible? Or you feel no pain?

I don't geddit.
Tue 30/11/04 at 21:51
Regular
What an adventurous life you lead, dear layby.
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Regular
"Gamertag Number 10"
Today 30 November i just came out of my school and i just kicked a glass bottle and i din't see or feel it i just saw it breaking on the road really strange day for me this had never happend to me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.