GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fifa 2005..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fifa 2005'.
Tue 21/12/04 at 06:57
Regular
Do I play it or head straight to Gamestation for a trade-in?

It will be arriving with my shiny new Xbox Live Starter Kit, probably after Christmas now.

So, play it or get rid? I could trade it in for Pro Evo, possibly. Depends what else takes my fancy (PoP2 and CoD are now out of the question).

Ta
Fri 24/12/04 at 23:40
Regular
"no nonsense"
fifa is really good, pro evo is better, online i have had no problems with pro evo (aslong as i am the host) when i get challenged it lags pretty much all the time but apart from that it's superb, the Master league is brilliant. i played 1 match on the FIFA career and it was a decent match but live on FIFA was gud so i played on that lol some crazy matches...

Anyways i traded in FIFA for pro evo but i love pro evo. FIFA is good but personally i wud buy pro evo.

Scored from bout 45 yards with Henry other day... twas amazing

Add me if you have live on pro evo 'dr sanders'

Sorry i had to edit this post loadsa spelling mistakes and sentances that did not make sense, i have had a few drinks with it being xmas eve an all.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Fri 24/12/04 at 18:01
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Obviously. You hate Pro Evo.
Wed 22/12/04 at 20:21
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Yeah fifa is actually ok this time around. I prefer it to pro evo anyway.
Wed 22/12/04 at 17:58
"Uzi Lover"
Fifa is a great live game, pretty much no lag.

I say keep it. I use to be Fifa is poo bla bla bla but I play it quite a bit with friends and on Live and its actually a great game.

There's some things Pro Evo is better for and some things Fifa is better for.

I'm hopefully gettign Pro Evo for Xmas on my Xbox so I can then compare but I think people are dissing Fifa 2005 even though they haven't played it properly.

Give it a go.
Tue 21/12/04 at 20:47
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Pro Evo >>>>>>>>>>>> FIFA '05.

Trade it in and get Pro Evo, you'll thank yourself for it.
Tue 21/12/04 at 14:15
Regular
"xbox-nation.o-wh.co"
Fifa on Xbox Live is pretty good, not much lag at all. I have heard that Pro Evo is pretty laggy online, offline however Pro Evo is the better game.

If your gonna get a footie game, if you play online, keep Fifa, if you dont get Pro Evo.
Tue 21/12/04 at 10:09
Regular
Well I'm not really fussed over footie games, hence why I haven't got Pro Evo yet.

And it was a choice of this bundle or the Halo 2 bundle.

Come to think of it, I could probably have made more money on a trade-in with Halo 2...

Damn.
Tue 21/12/04 at 09:49
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Pro evo is the better game out of the two, imo.

Depends if you want a footie game or not.
Tue 21/12/04 at 06:57
Regular
Do I play it or head straight to Gamestation for a trade-in?

It will be arriving with my shiny new Xbox Live Starter Kit, probably after Christmas now.

So, play it or get rid? I could trade it in for Pro Evo, possibly. Depends what else takes my fancy (PoP2 and CoD are now out of the question).

Ta

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.