GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So what is it that you do in?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/11/04 at 09:14
Regular
"BabyGirl"
what is it that people do in here?
i have noticed people spend alot of time sending messages!
do people know one another or is this just a way of starting up new friendships?
Wed 01/12/04 at 13:05
Regular
"BabyGirl"
oh okay i get u

what does lucy come on as?
Wed 01/12/04 at 12:51
Regular
"..."
Jasmine wrote:
> what are u really married???
>
>
> or is it a cyber thing lol just jokin
>
>
> its weird dont u think how so many ppl for sooo many hours can chat
> but never really know one another

No we're really married. Although I might add we were seeing each other before Lucy joined this forum and she only joined because she was curious of why I spend so much of my lunch-time posting here.
Wed 01/12/04 at 12:50
Regular
"BabyGirl"
what are u really married???

or is it a cyber thing lol just jokin

its weird dont u think how so many ppl for sooo many hours can chat but never really know one another
Wed 01/12/04 at 12:48
Regular
"..."
I know Lucy in real life. But that's because she's my missus. Other than that, the rest of you are just names on a screen...
Wed 01/12/04 at 12:46
Regular
"BabyGirl"
at last a decent genuine reply

thanks phillip
Wed 01/12/04 at 12:45
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I can think of about ... *thinks* ... 12 or 13 people I wouldn't mind meeting in the real world.

Not sure they'd want to meet me, though.
Wed 01/12/04 at 10:01
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I don't know anyone 'in real life'.

I went to school with someone here, and despite playing football against them many a time I can't remember them.

I also live close(ish) to a few people.

There's only 2 people that's I'd ever consider meeting up with from here/elsewhere.

One girl who goes to the same uni as me who I've never met but talk to a bit and some other guy who also goes to uni and lives fairly close to me. I doubt I'll ever meet them though (although I've probably seen her many a time) 'cos there's something about linking my offline/online worlds together that I don't like.

None of my mates know I have a website, that's just plain geeky! Yet everyone online does! But then nobody (only a couple) online knows anything about my 'offline' world.
Wed 01/12/04 at 09:16
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I notice GB is using the royal 'we' again :)
Wed 01/12/04 at 09:15
Regular
"BabyGirl"
ok then i get yas
Tue 30/11/04 at 17:13
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
I know 1 person on here. The others just stay to do my bidding.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.