GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Warning! The new Rogue Leader pictures are FAKE!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/05/01 at 20:12
Regular
Just been told this now...

Sorry I'm the one that has to tell you, guys... but when you see it, it's plainly obvious.

http://www.planetgamecube.com/media/001601440.jpg

If you look at the X-Wing here... you'll have to look quite close to see it.

Right, you have probably noticed that the X-Wing doesn't seem to have bright colours. Obviously this cannot be right, because we know ALL Nintendo games use bright colours, don't we?

Another point, where are the animal characters that are in EVERY game? I can't seem to find them... either Nintendo are hiding details from us, or these pictures, as I suspect, are faked.

Now, lets look at this one.

http://www.planetgamecube.com/media/001601442.jpg

It's getting blatently obvious now that these pictures are of a game that isn't childish. Now, the Nintendo we all know and love DOESN'T do non-childish games... and are always targeted at the lower age range... And we all know that Star Wars is a mass appeal.

But what's really funny is, at least one person was going to post on how much of a shame it is... Probably The Game. ;0)

But at least I got to show you two mighty fine looking pictures...
Sun 13/05/01 at 00:39
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Zeldapro wrote:
> Yeah I hate not having a steady framerate and it moves all jerky!

At least we agree on something!
Sat 12/05/01 at 23:34
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Yeah I hate not having a steady framerate and it moves all jerky!
Sat 12/05/01 at 23:13
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Zeldapro wrote:
> So youre saying the framerate will be cr@p if the graphics are
> good!

no, I'm saying you have no idea from a screen shot this early into development. They could just be saying it's 60fps. I'm not doubting that these could be finished graphics, just that there's an equal chance they might not be
Sat 12/05/01 at 22:49
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> 749

Huh!
Sat 12/05/01 at 22:27
Regular
"You've upset me"
Sat 12/05/01 at 22:25
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
:!
Sat 12/05/01 at 22:08
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
:¬}D
Sat 12/05/01 at 22:03
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
[:¬+
Sat 12/05/01 at 21:59
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
:-D
Sat 12/05/01 at 21:55
Regular
"You've upset me"
lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.