GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jeff Hardy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/11/04 at 14:54
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Why did Jeff Hardy leave the WWE?
Tue 30/11/04 at 20:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Most impressive thing he ever did near the end of his WWE career was falling off the guard rail every match.

Needs gimmick matches to get over, not a good sign for a wrestler who wants to have a long lasting career (which i'm not sure Jeff himself wants anyway)
Tue 30/11/04 at 12:19
Regular
"..."
Lucy Jane wrote:
> If he checks into Rehab.. But he doesnt seem to think that he has a
> problem,

Plus he wants a reduced schedule (which TNA is fine with, but WWE weren't) so he could concentrate on his band (don't know why, they're awful).

Not exactly bothered anyway, when it's obvious Jeff is physically wrecked and his best years are gone already.
Tue 30/11/04 at 12:14
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
If he checks into Rehab.. But he doesnt seem to think that he has a problem,
Mon 29/11/04 at 18:27
Regular
"Ow Yer"
yer but jr sed he can come back when ever he wants
Mon 29/11/04 at 16:03
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Cause he didnt have the right attitude.. Plus they thought he was on the narcotics!
Mon 29/11/04 at 15:04
Regular
"..."
Because the WWE fired him.
Mon 29/11/04 at 14:54
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Why did Jeff Hardy leave the WWE?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.