GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Life Issues-Please help!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/11/04 at 23:51
Regular
"Fiery Grease"
I was walking home from school the other day when this guy came up to me with a gun. I was totally scared. I didn't have my cell on and if I did he would have been ready to shoot if I pulled it out. Luckily he dropped the gun when he went to pull it out and I made a run for it. I heard him cursing and shouting threats that he'd find me. I haven't left my room for days. My parents are away for the holidays. Please Help me!! I can't go out there again. I don't even think I'll be able to leave my house again. I knew that man. He's been mad at me since I was mad at him. He was mad at me since I told him to get a job, and a life. He has been mad at me since I kicked him out and told him I hated him. He's my husband.
Sat 27/11/04 at 23:51
Regular
"Fiery Grease"
I was walking home from school the other day when this guy came up to me with a gun. I was totally scared. I didn't have my cell on and if I did he would have been ready to shoot if I pulled it out. Luckily he dropped the gun when he went to pull it out and I made a run for it. I heard him cursing and shouting threats that he'd find me. I haven't left my room for days. My parents are away for the holidays. Please Help me!! I can't go out there again. I don't even think I'll be able to leave my house again. I knew that man. He's been mad at me since I was mad at him. He was mad at me since I told him to get a job, and a life. He has been mad at me since I kicked him out and told him I hated him. He's my husband.
Sat 27/11/04 at 23:57
Regular
"Blade of Grass"
I went through the same thing last year when my hubby went postal and attacked my children... he burned their limbs off with big flaming poles.... luckily, my children are flame retardent, and I sent them back the cabbage patch company for a full refund. Apparently, being attacked by their father with big flaming poles was in their warranty. Anyway, I've found that the best cure for an evil hubby is to simply... well... attack him with a big flaming pole and see how he likes it.
hope this helps you with your problem.
Sat 27/11/04 at 23:59
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I hope he kills you.
Sun 28/11/04 at 11:57
Regular
"you've got a beard"
posting here only gives me more clues as to your whereabouts....

*puts gun in coat*
Sun 28/11/04 at 12:22
Regular
"wow look at me go"
lol is this true lol like u'd tell a bunch of geeks about that kinda of thing
Sun 28/11/04 at 12:31
Regular
"I'm busy"
Help help, I'm going to be killed! ! !

What should I do?? inform the police???

move abroad???

hire a hitman???

of course not, post a thread on an internet site, that will show him!

your parents are uncontactable?? your married, yet live with your parents, and have the cheek to tell your 'Husband' to get a job and a life?

who here doesn't want to kill you??
Sun 28/11/04 at 12:34
Regular
"wow look at me go"
i wud wanna kill u mwaahahaahahahahahaha lol
Sun 28/11/04 at 12:36
Regular
"I'm busy"
whahahahahahaaa_cackle_hahahahaooowwo *cough* *cough* *wheeze*
Sun 28/11/04 at 12:37
Regular
"wow look at me go"
o dear r u alright
Sun 28/11/04 at 12:43
Regular
"I'm busy"
mwhahaha

please mere mortal, I am fine

oh god.. oh god... no not in these shoes....*ughhh, ughhhh ughhhhhhh*

*gasp*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.