GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Beatles-Those that remain"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/11/04 at 23:46
Regular
"Fiery Grease"
Beatles are totally awesome. Ha. I fooled you all. I'm not talking about the musically talented Beatles I'm talking about those that remain through out your home and outhouse. Oh, come on, don't tell me all you spoiled people don't have outhouses! Alright. As I sign off, I ask you to answer this one question. The Beatles opened our hearts with mind-soothing harmony. Did they make it OK for the word "beatle" to be used without someone in the room cringing at the thought of a nasty bug? I'm dying to know!
Sun 28/11/04 at 12:17
Regular
"wow look at me go"
omg who cares about beatles think about fish
Sun 28/11/04 at 11:53
Regular
"you've got a beard"
no idea.. but Fiery Grease has a nice ring to it :)
Sat 27/11/04 at 23:48
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Who is this retard?
Sat 27/11/04 at 23:46
Regular
"Fiery Grease"
Beatles are totally awesome. Ha. I fooled you all. I'm not talking about the musically talented Beatles I'm talking about those that remain through out your home and outhouse. Oh, come on, don't tell me all you spoiled people don't have outhouses! Alright. As I sign off, I ask you to answer this one question. The Beatles opened our hearts with mind-soothing harmony. Did they make it OK for the word "beatle" to be used without someone in the room cringing at the thought of a nasty bug? I'm dying to know!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.