GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So my English teacher saw my FFX review"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/11/04 at 22:00
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
I told her about it a while ago and said I won a game for it here (which I did) and she asked my to print her off a copy. She said it was better than any piece of coursework I'd ever handed her. God how I laughed.

I asked her what I'd get grade whise for it and her responce was B- :D
Sat 27/11/04 at 22:00
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
I told her about it a while ago and said I won a game for it here (which I did) and she asked my to print her off a copy. She said it was better than any piece of coursework I'd ever handed her. God how I laughed.

I asked her what I'd get grade whise for it and her responce was B- :D
Sat 27/11/04 at 22:02
Regular
"wow look at me go"
b- what its pretty good i guess lol wish my teacher wud let me play games and do reviews on it instead of boring essays on crappy ppl and books and stuff like that :(
Sat 27/11/04 at 22:04
Regular
Oh the hilarium.
Sat 27/11/04 at 22:05
Regular
"wow look at me go"
hmmm >:|
Sat 27/11/04 at 22:05
Regular
lil black cat wrote:
> b- what its pretty good i guess lol wish my teacher wud let me play
> games and do reviews on it instead of boring essays on crappy ppl and
> books and stuff like that :(

You gayby.
Sat 27/11/04 at 22:06
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
lil black cat wrote:
-
-
-
b- what its pretty good i guess lol wish my teacher wud let me play games and do reviews on it instead of boring essays on crappy ppl and books and stuff like that :(
-
-
-

It wasn't a piece of coursework, we were doing stuff on reviews and she asked me to bring in my FFX review and so I did.
Sat 27/11/04 at 22:07
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
My teacher wrote "A++" and "absolutely outstanding" on the first draft of my A2 English coursework.

Not that I'm bragging or anything. (I am).

I'm above the grading system. Story of my life.
Sat 27/11/04 at 22:08
Regular
Atomic Halo wrote:
>

You may be trying to impress your gap-toothed cousin over there, but that's just sad.
Sat 27/11/04 at 22:08
Regular
"wow look at me go"
ic my techer looks like someone stuck their foot up her bum lol she so bossy too do this blah blah tells me of for not doing coursework we havn't even got yet
Sat 27/11/04 at 22:19
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
My teacher gave me an A+ then decided I didn't deserve the +, so because he doesn't like untidiness and didn't want to cross it out he neutralised it with a -. I got A+-, a grade I'm very happy with.

Or was, until he decided it was a + again, then revoked his decision a second time. My grade is now A+-+-, which is a bit annoying and too long to make a decent anecdote. Damn teachers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.