GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"anyone tried to play finding nemo"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/11/04 at 21:10
Regular
"wow look at me go"
i thought finding nemo was a good game.....at first then when it got to the damn puzzle im so crap at these puzzles that i gave up after 10 minutes this has put me offff games like this it reli ticked me offff
Sat 27/11/04 at 22:19
Regular
"wow look at me go"
y coz it ticked me off?
Sat 27/11/04 at 22:18
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
wow that game sounds cool :)
Sat 27/11/04 at 22:13
Regular
"wow look at me go"
lol ic that puzzle wasn't hard was it reli lol i had sliding puzzles i will pay for someone to do it for me
Sat 27/11/04 at 22:07
Regular
RoJ wrote:
> yeah i couldnt do the puzzle either, i mean 8 fishes + 2 fishes???
> what the hells is that man? thats is what calcul8tors arre for dude

*weep*
Sat 27/11/04 at 22:03
Regular
"wow look at me go"
wow i didn't know that thanx for the help buddy
Sat 27/11/04 at 22:01
Regular
"xbox-nation.o-wh.co"
RoJ wrote:
> yeah i couldnt do the puzzle either, i mean 8 fishes + 2 fishes???
> what the hells is that man? thats is what calcul8tors arre for dude

hmmm doesnt that make 14? ;P
Sat 27/11/04 at 22:00
Regular
"wow look at me go"
i reli hated the sliding puzzle as well i hate it hate it hate it lol im so crappy at any kind of puzzle that it takes me so long to do any kind of puzzle i gave up and cried myself to sleep each night thinknig i failed i've wasted most of my life on this damn game and this is how it repays me
Sat 27/11/04 at 21:58
Regular
"Not a Jew"
yeah i couldnt do the puzzle either, i mean 8 fishes + 2 fishes??? what the hells is that man? thats is what calcul8tors arre for dude
Sat 27/11/04 at 21:10
Regular
"wow look at me go"
i thought finding nemo was a good game.....at first then when it got to the damn puzzle im so crap at these puzzles that i gave up after 10 minutes this has put me offff games like this it reli ticked me offff

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.