GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fecking keep your hands off Mourinho"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/11/04 at 19:50
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Yuh heard this on the radio yesterday, Mourinho denying allegations that he's gonna make a move for 'struggling' Jermain Defoe, which blatantly means he's interested.

Gah, I swear I shall hate Chelsea forever if they even think twice about making moves for either him or King.

Rant fini
Sat 04/12/04 at 18:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Football's meant to be all about fun (after the business side of course :-D) so where's the harm in taking your shirt off when scoring a goal? If players were taking their shorts off then there'd be a problem but i doubt the sight of a bloke's chest will traumatise the poor kiddies (unless it's Giggsy of course :-D)
Fri 03/12/04 at 23:05
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
FIFA/UEFA are just taking all the fun out of Football by introducing which, by all accounts, is a stupid rule.

Football is about joy, passion, and excitement, not a cold hard look at what Physical Excercise is.

I don't believe Defoe should have been booked; nor should Cahill especially, a few months ago.
Fri 03/12/04 at 23:01
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
Lil Bro wrote:
> or†ega wrote:
> Lil Bro wrote:
> There's only one Jermain Defoe
>
> He's suspended for next weeks game becasue he took his shirt off
> when
> he scored
>
> Stupid really on his own part.
>
> There was a reason. Did you not read his shirt?

so that makes it ok??he knows hes not supposed to do it, they have asked him not to do it and he even promised not to do it again....then he says he was caught in the moment lol so thats why he wrote it happy birthday before the match???
Wed 01/12/04 at 18:57
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Indeed, time wasting it becomes then.
Wed 01/12/04 at 18:56
Regular
"Baros!!!"
It's stupid. I think players should only receive a yellow card if they can't get their shirt back on.
Wed 01/12/04 at 18:53
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
It was so funny. Should have been a straight red to be honest.
Wed 01/12/04 at 18:46
Regular
Ahahah - that's what Vieira was trying to do?
I thought he'd been hit with a sudden paralysis of the legs or something.
Wed 01/12/04 at 18:44
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
They're saying that taking your shirt off is a worse crime than blaitently diving ala Vieira.
Wed 01/12/04 at 18:42
Regular
You'd have thought someone would've said "but boss, it's Diego Forlan - he's a complete and utter tool"

"Oh, so it is. Never mind then."
Wed 01/12/04 at 18:38
Regular
Usually, there is nothing wrong with it. But the fools at FIFA/UEFA whatever, have to look like they are doig thier jobs by coming up with new rules every year however stupid they are.

Forlan took his shirt off last year when he scored and couldnt get it back on before the other team kicked off. He ended up running after the ball for the length of the pitch just holding his shirt in his hand. They must have seen this and decided to enforce the rule becasue of one joker.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.