GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pants with Holes/ Itchy Tags"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/11/04 at 18:34
Regular
"Fiery Grease"
A hole in the pants can screw up any one's day, but what happened to get the hole there? Either you have a serious heavy duty washing problem, or you've been doing something naughty. Did you burn the cloth on a stove or did a rabid dog bite you. Don't tell me that the pants ripped themselves because then you must be wearing cotton Pants that stick to your thighs and that's not cool. Rip out that itchy tag and sew up the hole. POWER TO PANTS WEARERS!
Mon 29/11/04 at 20:48
Regular
"Catch it!"
but so do have holes at the front and thats annoying because you no what can happen
Mon 29/11/04 at 20:25
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
I'm off jeans at the moment. More into a diet of baggy stuff. They're not chav trackies but their not jeans either. Dunno what you call them. Anyway they're baggy :)
Sun 28/11/04 at 22:49
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
They use an enzyme to age jeans, i can't think of it off the top of my head though.
Sun 28/11/04 at 22:31
Regular
"Blade of Grass"
ive seen the worn jeans places... like on the bottom shelf of my dresser
Sun 28/11/04 at 17:37
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
I really dont care. Im waay too lazy. I just go with whatevers nearish my size. lol.

p.s. why dont you just cut the tags off?
Sun 28/11/04 at 16:30
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
I brought a pair of Levis Worn jeans.... Its just the fabric name, its produced so that it has that worn look, and for the final bits they just put rips into them.

As with Levis, (If you go into the shop that is) you can get custom jeans to perfectly fit you... I always get those as their alot comfortable than standard jeans.
Sun 28/11/04 at 13:41
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
I think its hillarious when women actually buy WORN JEANS! HAH. you know how you see people walking round in jeans with the front of the legs worn, or the ass worn a bit, cos they think it looks cool. They've probably spent the last 5 years on some romanian farmer.
Sat 27/11/04 at 18:38
Regular
"Blade of Grass"
Maybe some people put the holes in their pants on purpose. I mean, how many people do I know who have purposefully ripped the butts out of their jeans? Well, actually... none. But maybe someday I will. I mean... YEAH! I'm going to go rip the butt out of my jeans right now! Maybe with the assistance of some sharp, nasty scissors.... oh WTH, I'll be right back....
Sat 27/11/04 at 18:34
Regular
"Fiery Grease"
A hole in the pants can screw up any one's day, but what happened to get the hole there? Either you have a serious heavy duty washing problem, or you've been doing something naughty. Did you burn the cloth on a stove or did a rabid dog bite you. Don't tell me that the pants ripped themselves because then you must be wearing cotton Pants that stick to your thighs and that's not cool. Rip out that itchy tag and sew up the hole. POWER TO PANTS WEARERS!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.