GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Please telll me how to win gameaday?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/11/04 at 15:30
Does anyone know how to win gameaday? I want to try and win by the end of today.
Sun 28/11/04 at 21:06
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?forumid=416&threadid=66672&offset=0¤tsort=desc[/URL]

I found this and thought of you...
Sat 27/11/04 at 22:10
Regular
"wow look at me go"
well thats good advice too
Sat 27/11/04 at 22:09
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Actually, to win Gameaday write a really pap review or walkthrough. You will, perversely, have a good chance of winning. The amount of times I've seen good, long, helpful walkthroughs lose out to crappy reviews written by some cocknob who's balls haven't even dropped yet is unbelievable.
Sat 27/11/04 at 21:07
Regular
"wow look at me go"
erm how to win gameaday? hm i'd liek to start this of with u have to be the nuts lol play a great game do a really gd review point out a few bad things out and the rest good make its so long no-one will read it and u will instently find urself winning gameaday
Sat 27/11/04 at 20:34
Regular
Can people really not just read the instructions on Gameaday?
Sat 27/11/04 at 15:40
Regular
"Twenty quid."
[email protected] wrote:
> I want to try and win by the end of today.

Why don't you just download some games off the internet?
Sat 27/11/04 at 15:31
Regular
Go to IGN, Gamespot or Gamefaqs.com.

Find a good-looking review.

Copy it.

WIN!!!1
Sat 27/11/04 at 15:31
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
You see that bit in the top right of the screen? The bit that says "GAMEADAY"? Click it.
Sat 27/11/04 at 15:30
Does anyone know how to win gameaday? I want to try and win by the end of today.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.