GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jack Osbourne - WHY is he famous?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/11/04 at 22:12
Regular
Well?

Sure, he may be the retarded, non-funny, uninteresting son of Ozzy Osbourne, but . . . w h y ?
Sat 27/11/04 at 11:33
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Der Nazi wrote:
> The Osbournes can be incredibly funny at times, but there's one really
> bad thing about it- the theme song. It annoys me to a huge degree-
> why did they take the lyrics from "Crazy Train" (Easily one
> of Ozzy's best songs) and put it to some awful piano-based garbage?

"garbage".. hehe, it's not just the lyrics mate, the whole song is "crazy train", it's just done in a lounge style :)
Sat 27/11/04 at 09:39
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> You know I would imagine that The Osbournes shows more of what MTV
> think makes an interesting programme than what gives a proper
> representation of the people in them.

Exactly, he'll propably be a boring git for 99% of the time!
Sat 27/11/04 at 09:13
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
The Osbournes can be incredibly funny at times, but there's one really bad thing about it- the theme song. It annoys me to a huge degree- why did they take the lyrics from "Crazy Train" (Easily one of Ozzy's best songs) and put it to some awful piano-based garbage?
Sat 27/11/04 at 06:37
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
There used to be a way of sticking it to the man, it was called rock and roll.
But then the man made something called MTV.
Fri 26/11/04 at 23:58
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Who is Jack Osbourne?
Fri 26/11/04 at 23:18
Regular
"Catch it!"
because he has that show called union jack and hes on the osbournes
Fri 26/11/04 at 22:39
"period drama"
He isn't.
Fri 26/11/04 at 22:32
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
You know I would imagine that The Osbournes shows more of what MTV think makes an interesting programme than what gives a proper representation of the people in them.
Fri 26/11/04 at 22:29
Regular
I think he is famous just because he is Ozzy's son and he is on the Osbournes. In my opinion he is not just a retard but I think noboddy likes him. If you watch the Osbournes you see all the people hanging out with him but they always get free stuff off him. I think they use him to save money.
Fri 26/11/04 at 22:18
Regular
How could I forget.

Both of them look seriously spazzed up and have atrocious personalities from what I'm able to determine from the "reality" programs they're in.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.