GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FOG Wheel Of Life...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/05/01 at 11:22
Regular
The Founders

For over fifteen hundred years the FOG Notables have applied the discipline of gaming as a unique manifestation of their religion. The name FOG has become synonymous with the finest and most extraordinary feats of game playing, completion and speed; and with the growth in popularity of modern Gaming, the reputation of the FOG Notables has become established throughout the world.

The Newbie Monks

In the early years immediately following the founding of the FOG in 495 AD, the first Newbie Monks created a set of eighteen different gaming actions - the respected actions - which utilised all parts of their bodies. These were combined with the use of various shouts and calls and were initially a means of calling for help in a game. Modernly they are used as a way of life.

The Newbies Become Regulars

The Newbie Monks became Regulars to protect the Temple from simple newbies. At this time FOG's economies were expanding as a result of excellent sales. The FOG grew considerably in size and importance when Emperor Grix Thraves of the BIG N dynasty donated 1,648 posts in 30 days, and this along with the winning of nine GAD's made the FOG wealthy. This obvious wealth made it a target for simple banits and thus the Regular was born.

Wheel of Life

In the years of the FOG's history, these Buddhist Monks have participated in battles for the Imperial Tony Government against 'new today soldiers' and newbie invaders. They were usually rewarded with more games or high ranking positions within the FOG. It was this mass participation in great written topics that marked a turning point in the development of FOG.

That is all.
er-no
Mon 14/05/01 at 20:05
Regular
Either the one you have now (feel everything) or "Maybe Tomorrow". I think those are the best two!
Sun 13/05/01 at 20:47
Regular
"everyone says it"
I have many possible ones ssxpro, which one should I have:

''never underestimate''

''feel everything''

''maybe tommorrow''

''get ur freak on''

''let me out of my cage'

''1471? It was me''

???
Sun 13/05/01 at 20:41
Regular
er-no wrote:
> welll umm.... no as tommorrow was expected :P
Oh yeah, oops.

Yours is great, never change it?

Seriously? I wasn`t sure if it was any good! I may change it eventually, but not yet.

Sun 13/05/01 at 20:39
Regular
"You've upset me"
lmao@people complimenting eachothers tagline
Sun 13/05/01 at 20:37
Regular
"everyone says it"
welll umm.... no as tommorrow was expected :P

Yours is great, never change it?

Sun 13/05/01 at 20:24
Regular
Sounds good. Sorry about the Polish girl. Did tomorrow ever arrive?
Sun 13/05/01 at 20:18
Regular
"everyone says it"
Maybe Tommorrow is what a polish girl said when I....ummm I better stop there.

It also could be to do with a lot of things...

...thats why I choose it.

er-no

Sun 13/05/01 at 20:14
Regular
Hey, er-no, I thought that your tagline was to do with playing on the GC or something (I must have assumed wrongly). I just assumed that it was what was meant.

Ah well.
Sun 13/05/01 at 20:12
Regular
"everyone says it"
no this is the FOG Wheel of Life.....

...don't be confused...

:P
Sun 13/05/01 at 20:01
Regular
I prefer Korma.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.