GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stupid Things on Television"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/11/04 at 00:07
Regular
"Blade of Grass"
Has anyone ever noticed on One Tree Hill...
Lucas' mom Karen got pregnant with him in HS, which is "frowned upon" by most of the other kids in her grade. But years later when Lucas is in HS, Karen joins the booster club... well all of the members are her classmates from HS who didn't like her pregnancy. The thing is, they all have kids Lucas' age, and since they're the same age as Karen, that means that they all would have been pregnant around the same time. This leaves us with people who hate Karen for becoming pregnant in HS, but in order for them to have kids Lucas' age, they would have also had to have been pregnant in HS. The writers clearly didn't think this out too well.
Fri 26/11/04 at 00:07
Regular
"Blade of Grass"
Has anyone ever noticed on One Tree Hill...
Lucas' mom Karen got pregnant with him in HS, which is "frowned upon" by most of the other kids in her grade. But years later when Lucas is in HS, Karen joins the booster club... well all of the members are her classmates from HS who didn't like her pregnancy. The thing is, they all have kids Lucas' age, and since they're the same age as Karen, that means that they all would have been pregnant around the same time. This leaves us with people who hate Karen for becoming pregnant in HS, but in order for them to have kids Lucas' age, they would have also had to have been pregnant in HS. The writers clearly didn't think this out too well.
Fri 26/11/04 at 10:26
Regular
"lets go back"
What?
Sat 27/11/04 at 23:31
Regular
"Blade of Grass"
Does the UK get One Tree Hill? Does the UK know who CMM is? well maybe not... sorry if that was rude... it wasnt meant to be..... I don't know why the UK wouldnt get One Tree Hill.... Australia does and theyre much farther away.
Sun 28/11/04 at 01:09
Regular
What the hell is HS?
Sun 28/11/04 at 11:16
Regular
High School, I'd imagine.

We call it Secondary School.
Sun 28/11/04 at 13:18
Regular
"gsybe you!"
OMG, how stoopid!
Sun 28/11/04 at 13:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
When i looked at the topic title i thought this would be the longest post in SR history

I was disappointed
Sun 28/11/04 at 13:52
Regular
"Remember me?"
Mav wrote:
> We call it Secondary School.

My Secondary School was called a High School... O.o
Tue 30/11/04 at 03:43
Regular
"Blade of Grass"
Sorry... I've always called it High School.... what do you call middle school?
Tue 30/11/04 at 18:11
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
There isn't one is there?
Just primary school and secondary school.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.