GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Modest Mouse"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/11/04 at 22:48
Regular
"Blade of Grass"
Anyone who likes Modest Mouse, PLEASE come to this chat! I need some people who actually know what I'm talking about!
Thu 25/11/04 at 22:48
Regular
"Blade of Grass"
Anyone who likes Modest Mouse, PLEASE come to this chat! I need some people who actually know what I'm talking about!
Thu 25/11/04 at 22:51
Regular
"Blade of Grass"
So everyday when I get a spare moment, like on the road or in my room, I listen to Modest Mouse, mainly their new album, 'Good News for People Who Love Bad News.' But none of my friends know what I'm singing or talking about... PLEASE reply if you have any idea what I'm talking about! Thanks
Thu 25/11/04 at 22:51
Regular
"tokyo police club"
'float on' was okay

The rest of the album was crap.
Thu 25/11/04 at 22:53
Regular
"Blade of Grass"
Please? Have you heard 'One Chance?' It rocks!
Thu 25/11/04 at 22:55
Regular
"tokyo police club"
have you heard 'blame it on the tetons'?

Absolute crap.
Thu 25/11/04 at 22:58
Regular
"Blade of Grass"
It may not be their best tune, but the lyrics rock
Fri 26/11/04 at 15:26
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I haven't heard them, but they sound like they're pretty poo.

I know you should never judge a book by it's cover, but 'Modest Mouse'? What the hell is that?
Fri 26/11/04 at 15:45
Regular
"SOUP!"
I think they're really lyrical, ocean breathes salty is my favorite track - it's pretty deep.

Got the album but havent listened to it propperly yet.
Fri 26/11/04 at 19:03
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Saw them at Reading Fez on Monday night.

Only got the new record, but I reckon it's pretty good - the stuff with the banjo and double bass/chello thing is excellent. Good lyricly and musicly.

"so dont breath the water and dont you breathe the air, when it gets to that point i gotta declare please bury me with it"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.