GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got tickets for 2 Gigs :"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/11/04 at 20:06
Regular
Charlatans at Preston Guild Hall, 14th December

and

Oasis at City of Manchester Stadium, beginning of July

Quite looking forward to both, seeing as the only Gig I've ever been to before was Ian Brown at King Georges Hall, Blackburn. Good, although the support band was almost better than the main feature artist, that being Electric Soft Parade.

Happy days. There are quite a few bands I really should have gone to see, not least the Chilli Peppers at Manchester Stadium last month. Oh well, anyone else venturing out of their bedrooms for anything similar?
Thu 25/11/04 at 23:00
"Radiohead sucks! I hate you! And I hate the bands you like!"
Thu 25/11/04 at 22:58
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Coming from someone who thinks Muse are better than Radiohead. In the grand scheme of things, Muse are medicore at best.
Thu 25/11/04 at 21:52
"I love yo... lamp."
Anyone who thinks Radiohead are amazing clearly hasn't heard much else.
Thu 25/11/04 at 21:19
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Radiohead are absolute musical geniuses. Anyone who says otherwise is WRONG.

Also, Muse sound kind of like early Radiohead on Showbiz, but the similarity is gone in Origin of Symmetry and Absolution. I would hardly call them "Radiohead on steroids".
Thu 25/11/04 at 21:11
Regular
Radiohead at their peak > Muse at their peak.
Thu 25/11/04 at 21:10
"I love yo... lamp."
Muse are better than Radiohead. And better Live. Saw them last year, although both are kind of poor in the grand scheme of things. Van Halen was the best gig I was at last year. Going to see Alter Bridge, which is Creed with a new singer basically, next Tuesday.

Probably also going to get tickets for The Killers. Not my favourite band, but they are hers.
Thu 25/11/04 at 21:06
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> yeah, I'd like to see muse, they are kinda like Radiohead on steroids.

and not as good...

Charlatans are awesome live, I really enjoyed seeing them and Oasis are just Oasis, amazing. Sure you'll have a great day at both gigs.
Thu 25/11/04 at 20:39
Regular
yeah, I'd like to see muse, they are kinda like Radiohead on steroids.
Thu 25/11/04 at 20:36
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Was looking at My Chemical Romance and Taking Back Sunday...

But they're not really close enough to me, they're only at the major venues.

My mate's going to see Muse at Earls Court...

*weeps in jealousy*
Thu 25/11/04 at 20:06
Regular
Charlatans at Preston Guild Hall, 14th December

and

Oasis at City of Manchester Stadium, beginning of July

Quite looking forward to both, seeing as the only Gig I've ever been to before was Ian Brown at King Georges Hall, Blackburn. Good, although the support band was almost better than the main feature artist, that being Electric Soft Parade.

Happy days. There are quite a few bands I really should have gone to see, not least the Chilli Peppers at Manchester Stadium last month. Oh well, anyone else venturing out of their bedrooms for anything similar?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.