GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Buying Trainers Online."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/11/04 at 19:46
Regular
"the burning sky"
Does anybody know where I can buy Trainers online, either from somewhere British or American? The only place near me is JJB and they have a really poor selection of trainers. So any websites would be appreciated.
Tue 30/11/04 at 21:34
Regular
"the burning sky"
Grëén ƒérð¢it¥ wrote:
> Do you have to buy them online? If not just go to TKMAX. Mine cost 20
> quid and are the best trainers I've had in years....

Vans, Adult size 12? I think not...
Tue 30/11/04 at 21:32
Regular
"the burning sky"
I've decided not to buy them from the net. I got those two pairs from that catalogue. I love the Vans, so i'm not sending them back now. Just wearing them in now. They're really comfortable, and there's a fair bit of space in them.
Tue 30/11/04 at 20:53
Regular
i know it will just end up costing more for the postage and they could get lost in the post or be smaller or just the wrong ones and you also have to wait for them
Tue 30/11/04 at 20:04
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Do you have to buy them online? If not just go to TKMAX. Mine cost 20 quid and are the best trainers I've had in years....
Tue 30/11/04 at 17:51
Regular
"Catch it!"
go on www.trainers.co.uk thats very good it tells you all different kinds of shoes.
Tue 30/11/04 at 17:31
Regular
"the burning sky"
>> Grëëñ ƒêrð¢Ît¥ << wrote:
> Tomoose wrote:
> I've chosen are the Vans Prone, and Adidas Beta III. Both are
> Skate-Style shoes,
>
> Go with the vans. Adidas just seems to have released some skate type
> shoes so all the chavs think they're cool. Basically they're shoes
> for poser chavs. So defo get the vans. They are super comfy anyway.

Got them today. The adidas ones are crippling, and look toss now i have them. They'll be going back. The Vans tho' are brilliant, so comfy and wide. Just got to try them with thick socks on, cus they'll be what i wear most of the time. These will be going back also, cus i'm trying to find somewhere where they are a hell of a lot cheaper. Preferably America. So, any ideas?
Sun 28/11/04 at 13:07
Regular
"wow look at me go"
or if your feeling girly get roxy life
Sat 27/11/04 at 20:28
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Tomoose wrote:
> I've chosen are the Vans Prone, and Adidas Beta III. Both are
> Skate-Style shoes,

Go with the vans. Adidas just seems to have released some skate type shoes so all the chavs think they're cool. Basically they're shoes for poser chavs. So defo get the vans. They are super comfy anyway.
Fri 26/11/04 at 20:58
Regular
"\\"
Paradox: wrote:
> Dude if you're "wide footed" get some skate-esque shoes.
>
> Airwalks rock heavily, I'll tell you that from experience.
>
> Also my friend heartily recommends Globes.

Airwalks rock?

Deary me.

DCs, Etines and Globes would be your best best for skate shoes.
Fri 26/11/04 at 20:55
Regular
"the burning sky"
Muchly appreciated...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.