GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Good Charlate Rocks whose's with me"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/11/04 at 09:21
Regular
"I stink"
Please if u see this say somthing please!!
Fri 26/11/04 at 21:03
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
They may be posers but I still like their music to some extent. You can relate to some of their lyrics and stuff. Their new album isn't great though.
Fri 26/11/04 at 08:02
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> Their look is fake, to fit in with a genre, but I could forgive that
> if it wasn't for the pathetic lyrics aimed at angry little boys who
> believe that life isn't fair.

They take their image very seriously- one of them has his own range of "punk" clothing. What happened to safety pins and leather jackets, I do wonder? =)
Fri 26/11/04 at 07:57
Regular
"not dead"
I consider them to be one of my most hated bands making music today.

Their look is fake, to fit in with a genre, but I could forgive that if it wasn't for the pathetic lyrics aimed at angry little boys who believe that life isn't fair.

'Girls and Boys' is one example. Girls don't like boys girls like cars and money? That right is it? Or is it that 14 year old girls don't tend to go for 14 year old boys because 14 year old boys are moody, still going through puberty, and have no experience wirth women whatsoever. That's right, 14 year old girls don't like young boys, girls like someone a little more mature who doesn't think life is so unfair, and that the whole world is against them. Go hide in a hoodie.

The most recent single I had the dubious pleasure of hearing was 'Predictable' - and indeed it was. More whining from the lead singing trying to get in with his disillusioned fan-base. Lyrics like 'I knew something would go wrong, something always does', are nothing short of pathetic. I cannot believe that a grown man would really think like this unless mentally retarded, therefore they're targeting the group just to make money.

And if they're only in it for the money, and still whine consistently, the first single I recall was about how wealthy folk have so much money and stil lcomplain, so should be robbed.

Anyone up for robbing from Good Charlotte? They deserve a lot worse.
Thu 25/11/04 at 20:38
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Who are 'Good Charlate'?
Thu 25/11/04 at 19:51
"period drama"
Meh.
Thu 25/11/04 at 13:20
Regular
They're more recent album shows that they do think about their lyrics...well at least from the stuff they play on MTV that I've heard.

Apparently their first album was their more teenybopper stuff to get people used to them. Now they're trying newer more fdar out things....

Don't know why I'm wasting my time sticking up for them though, I don't even like them or their style of music...
Thu 25/11/04 at 13:17
Regular
"..."
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> They could be worse, far worse.

How? Bands that focus more on their visual appeal than they do on atually thinking about what they are writing are the whole reason that the whole music industry is in a state of creative stagnance.
Thu 25/11/04 at 13:15
Regular
They're radio friendly pop punk.

Not meant to be anything ese. They could be worse, far worse.

I certainly wouldn't listen to them, but they're not to my taste so it's not suprising.
Thu 25/11/04 at 13:13
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Nothing special, in my opinion- just another pop-punk band. Some of their lyrics really make me cringe, especially "Girls and Boys", but I have to admit that some of their music, lyrics aside, is actually pretty good.
Thu 25/11/04 at 13:13
Regular
"..."
Good Charlotte = Trying to look Rock, but sounding Pop...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.