GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've just had a dream about god"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/11/04 at 07:33
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Started out looking remarkably like that black guy from Only fools and horses and ended up like an ancient oriental woman. Pretty damn friendly for an omnipotent being.

Anyhoo, what an epic. I was told that what we do tomorrow has an effect today, time is circular and infinate, we are two dimensional as opposed to their (hinted that there are loads more) four dimensions, the galaxy hs been here many, many times before, they all think organised religion is completely the wrong thing they were looking for, and the whole shebang (*everything*) is regarded as a massive cosmic joke.

man, I'm reading way too much Douglas Adams. ;)
Wed 01/12/04 at 18:35
I had a dream about god too. He was looking down at earth and laughing at me when I was in school and then he choked and started to shrink and was the size of a golf ball. Then I woke up and fell asleep again and I was eating chocolate, ice-cream and pizza. There was a mirror beside me and I was really fat on one side and thin on the other.
Wed 24/11/04 at 14:21
Regular
"Laughingstock"
We are but dreams in the mind of God.

Let's just hope He wakes up soon.
Wed 24/11/04 at 13:01
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I don't dream. Seriously. My life is like a waking nightmare.
Wed 24/11/04 at 12:41
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
I had once a dream about god, when I was really plastered on Southern Comfort.. It was weird, I was standing in a massive field, where there was the greenist grass around, And about 1mile away was this tree. Instantly I was transported to the tree, (my grandmother was next to the tree) when a Robin spoke to me, and told me "to not miss any opportunities, that you will regret in later life, p.s. This is GOD"

Was well freaky
Wed 24/11/04 at 11:11
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Pandaemonium wrote:

> Now you see, if I was unhinged, I'd take this as a sign that I was
> chosen to form a cult and undulge in some free lovin'.
>
> Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Heh. Post it on the Sacred cow board and see what Tesla and the other crazies make of it; 10-1 on that you get accused of being some sort of lizard spawn...
Wed 24/11/04 at 11:09
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Akyho wrote:
> i was going to say you were either having a wet dream or you were just
> describing the thoughts of douglas adams.

Now you see, if I was unhinged, I'd take this as a sign that I was chosen to form a cult and undulge in some free lovin'.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Wed 24/11/04 at 11:04
Regular
"Guten tag mein helm"
i was going to say you were either having a wet dream or you were just describing the thoughts of douglas adams.
Wed 24/11/04 at 08:25
That was way better than my dream.
Wed 24/11/04 at 07:33
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Started out looking remarkably like that black guy from Only fools and horses and ended up like an ancient oriental woman. Pretty damn friendly for an omnipotent being.

Anyhoo, what an epic. I was told that what we do tomorrow has an effect today, time is circular and infinate, we are two dimensional as opposed to their (hinted that there are loads more) four dimensions, the galaxy hs been here many, many times before, they all think organised religion is completely the wrong thing they were looking for, and the whole shebang (*everything*) is regarded as a massive cosmic joke.

man, I'm reading way too much Douglas Adams. ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.