GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone seen that Beyonce/McDonalds advert?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/11/04 at 22:32
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I honestly thought it was a joke. I honestly thought that Chris Morris had hired Beyonce to sing, then he'd put together a false advert and got it shown on TV. There's no way that's serious, it's just...just...so wrong and sick in every possible way. If you haven't seen it, then I don't want to describe it, I don't think I'd do it justice as it's that bad. Can someone else please put it into words, as I feel sorry for anyone that hasn't seen it.
Tue 23/11/04 at 22:32
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I honestly thought it was a joke. I honestly thought that Chris Morris had hired Beyonce to sing, then he'd put together a false advert and got it shown on TV. There's no way that's serious, it's just...just...so wrong and sick in every possible way. If you haven't seen it, then I don't want to describe it, I don't think I'd do it justice as it's that bad. Can someone else please put it into words, as I feel sorry for anyone that hasn't seen it.
Tue 23/11/04 at 22:34
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The one about the ronald mcdonald charity?
Tue 23/11/04 at 22:40
Regular
Yeah I had similar feelings.

"looks at us helping at a deprived kids school, whilst we all dressed up in mega expensive clothes showing off our booty"
Tue 23/11/04 at 22:41
Regular
"Catch it!"
with dandelions blowing them
Tue 23/11/04 at 23:22
Regular
"Bicycle"
It's not booty, it's boot-eh.
Tue 23/11/04 at 23:39
Regular
"Bow to me!"
I think it was made for Americans though. Need I say more?
Wed 24/11/04 at 12:12
Regular
"gsybe you!"
'For one day, we can help the kids'

Then the rest of the time, they make records and sell burgers.

FACTOID;

For every 1/4lb burger, 55sq ft of rainforest is cut down.

For f**ks sake....I realy will never eat at one of those places again...I didn't before, but y'know.
Wed 24/11/04 at 12:12
Regular
"gsybe you!"
And MM, I think you summed it up with your vague description ;)
Wed 24/11/04 at 13:18
Regular
"lets go back"
Cycloon wrote:

>
> FACTOID;
>
> For every 1/4lb burger, 55sq ft of rainforest is cut down.
>

That can't be true. if it was I would have single handedly destroyed all the rainforests in the world. And what does making burgers have to do with trees? Is that what they put in them now?
Wed 24/11/04 at 14:01
Regular
"Bow to me!"
I dont think there is a direct connection. Its a comparison, but I cant help thinking it is inacurate. I know McDonal's burgers come from Brazil, thats why Brazil make so many leather products.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.