GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"San Andreas -Shock!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Wed 22/12/04 at 19:49
Regular
Who has finished every last story based mission? I read a review on gamesradar.com and it says at the very end of the game it produces one of the biggest shocks in gaming history, geographically. Is it some kind of extra city, does anyone know? Please tell me!
Thu 23/12/04 at 11:16
Regular
"xbox-nation.o-wh.co"
Welshy Boyo wrote:
> You are so cleva. Its Marcos Bistro

And which City is that in?...... yes thats right, i was correct.
Wed 22/12/04 at 21:36
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
GTA on the PS3 could be awsome. All they need to do is allow you to fly to all of the cities from the PS2 games, add some great new features, up the graphics, and add a great story. Lovely.
Wed 22/12/04 at 21:27
Regular
"xbox-nation.o-wh.co"
That extra city was *SPOILER*

Liberty city

*END SPOILER*
Wed 22/12/04 at 21:14
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
You don't unlock anymore cities once the game is finished, but you do get to visit another city during a mission. However you can't fly back once the mission is over, which is a pity.
Wed 22/12/04 at 21:11
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Nothing exciting happens
Wed 22/12/04 at 20:00
Regular
"xbox-nation.o-wh.co"
Ive finished the game 100% nothing big or spectacular at the end, just an average ending.
Wed 22/12/04 at 19:49
Regular
Who has finished every last story based mission? I read a review on gamesradar.com and it says at the very end of the game it produces one of the biggest shocks in gaming history, geographically. Is it some kind of extra city, does anyone know? Please tell me!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.