GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Seed of Chucky"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/11/04 at 17:00
Regular
I was very disgusted to see a trailer in the cinema for Seed of Chucky, that said "This Halloween", obviously pretaining to Halloween 2005. Am I gonna wait a year to watch it whilst the yanks already have it? Sod no. Anyway, I managed to catch it yesterday, and here's a short summary. Minor spoilers ahead.

Chucky and Tiffany's gender-challenged son, Glen (or Glenda - whatever you want to believe) escapes from the circus and finds his parents. Together, the Ray family attempt to enter the bodies of humans so that they can rule the world (*ahem*).

In short, the film was well, quite odd. There's scenes with puppet cleavage, and also puppet, well, erm, pleasing himself that was rather disturbing. All in all, I preferred the other Chucky films to this one, and not even the introduction of the hilarious-looking child doll could save this one. Some funny deaths, and an appearance by someone we're meant to believe to be Britney Spears. It appears that perhaps the series is over, but it is left in such a way that we could see Chucky 6 yet.

6/10

Reef.
Tue 23/11/04 at 17:00
Regular
I was very disgusted to see a trailer in the cinema for Seed of Chucky, that said "This Halloween", obviously pretaining to Halloween 2005. Am I gonna wait a year to watch it whilst the yanks already have it? Sod no. Anyway, I managed to catch it yesterday, and here's a short summary. Minor spoilers ahead.

Chucky and Tiffany's gender-challenged son, Glen (or Glenda - whatever you want to believe) escapes from the circus and finds his parents. Together, the Ray family attempt to enter the bodies of humans so that they can rule the world (*ahem*).

In short, the film was well, quite odd. There's scenes with puppet cleavage, and also puppet, well, erm, pleasing himself that was rather disturbing. All in all, I preferred the other Chucky films to this one, and not even the introduction of the hilarious-looking child doll could save this one. Some funny deaths, and an appearance by someone we're meant to believe to be Britney Spears. It appears that perhaps the series is over, but it is left in such a way that we could see Chucky 6 yet.

6/10

Reef.
Tue 23/11/04 at 18:03
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
It's pish,

It's all about money now, they should have just let it go after the first two.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.