GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Major News - Raw LIVE!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/11/04 at 22:34
Regular
If you can be bothered to stop up from 2am on Monday nights, you can catch WWE RAW LIVE on Sky Sports as of January 2005 with a repeat showing on Wednesdays at 8.30pm.

Smackdown will be moved to Friday nights now.

Also, WWE New Year's Revolution will be LIVE on Sky Sports 1 in January.

Looks like WWE & Shane O'Mac are really taking the UK Market seriously with this announcement.

Here's a little more info with dates & stuff.

Monday January 3rd, Early Tuesday January 4th. 2am - 4am RAW LIVE,

Wednesday January 5th. 8:30pm Raw replay,

Thursday January 6th. 11pm Raw replay 2,

Friday January 7th at 9:30pm SMACKDOWN! 1st airing followed by U.S. Version of Bottom Line.
Mon 06/12/04 at 00:53
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Excellent. Let's start comin' up with excuses.
Sun 05/12/04 at 21:49
Regular
"Simply British"
Good things come to those that wait.
Wed 24/11/04 at 19:09
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Bah, thats good and bad news at the same time. Good that we get to see RAW live (Or tape it in my case... :D), but crap in the way that I like to watch RAW and Smackdown on a Saturday night off the video... I could still do that but then I'd be trying to avoid spoilers on here all the time. Just wouldn't work! :D
Wed 24/11/04 at 12:23
Regular
"..."
Cid Vilante wrote:
> I shall be using a great invention known as a video recorder. Works
> wonders even in the age of DVD.

You know, if I had one, I probably would to, but it wasn't on the list of 'essential things we need to buy' when we moved into our new house...
Tue 23/11/04 at 22:58
Regular
"I'm Great."
I shall be using a great invention known as a video recorder. Works wonders even in the age of DVD.
Tue 23/11/04 at 12:39
Regular
"..."
Stay up until 2am to watch Raw???

I'm a fan of wrestling and all but I do have to be able to function on a Tuesday.
Mon 22/11/04 at 23:31
Regular
"I'm Great."
Didn't think that they'd put Wrestlemania on it. I know they'll make a load of money from it but meh. I'm sure I'll be able to live.
Mon 22/11/04 at 23:27
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Summerslam and Survivor Series.
Mon 22/11/04 at 23:27
Regular
"I'm Great."
4 main PPVs. I'm guessing Royal Rumble, Summerslam and Survivor series. Not sure on the fourth. Please enlighten me.
Mon 22/11/04 at 23:25
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It's only the main 4 PPV's the UK will have to pay for, I think. All the others should be on Sky Sports.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.