GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Evangelion Disccusion Forum."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/11/04 at 20:22
Regular
"Guten tag mein helm"
Not sure if this is ok to do but the forum needs a boost of people so if you enjoyed the anime evangelion and many questions that needs to be answered or just fleeting thoughts on some little thing of the evangelion world then come here and disccus them [URL]http://neonevangelion.f2o.org/[/URL]
We dissuse alot of other things aside from Evangelion from other anime to politis and religion.
Wed 24/11/04 at 18:56
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
My boyfriend is a big fan of Neon Genesis Evangelion or whatever it's called heh. I'm borrowing the first 2 DVDs in the set now and me and my bro really like it. After seeing them my brother even asked to get the full box set for christmas so that's all nicely wrapped away. I don't really understand much but then again I don't dispute much so it's ok. All I know is I want Pen Pen!:D
Wed 24/11/04 at 14:40
Regular
"Guten tag mein helm"
Eh he he he yeah we do kinda read too much into it but evangelion has tons of things uunsolved and other things hey we had recently had a discussion if they take there school lap tops home but we dont always talk about evangelion since we have solved most the qustions and no one els has came up witha question we need new members to stir somthing.
Tue 23/11/04 at 12:20
"possibly impossible"
I would suggest that one anime is too little for a whole forum, but I know Evangelion fans...
Mon 22/11/04 at 20:22
Regular
"Guten tag mein helm"
Not sure if this is ok to do but the forum needs a boost of people so if you enjoyed the anime evangelion and many questions that needs to be answered or just fleeting thoughts on some little thing of the evangelion world then come here and disccus them [URL]http://neonevangelion.f2o.org/[/URL]
We dissuse alot of other things aside from Evangelion from other anime to politis and religion.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.