GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Aliens evrywhere!"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/11/04 at 17:56
"Version 1.0"
Many a tim the dusk has udderly wasted away into the dawn. Manie a man wake upe at crck ove daw. Bill the plumper waz like Waria. Men versiont of Mariop. Competions all outer the place. Outer spac mene wer everywhere. Flying like gibletes, and they say conckey long has it gough? These alens were everywhere and not giving a chep pennei to anyone. I waked up to one of them and sqarred him in the eye. He sed Billy is totally dum dum puddeing bren. I sad it were ot rig, and puhed my way to the top of the social ladeer. I had made it! Cokks couldn’t cook well enough to please my neds! I puned them around like yesterdyes gerbage. I had done it, I had won, and thi temi I had done it for chuk, and I chked on te ameriquan wastern friended chike-en. Wy he wlk to Jon o groats for some spaztiacs? I got talaparted ck to eart with hlp of to dimes nd a dolarr! Good cheeses for salsbry here?!?! I tlked to someone aboot situation, but I was too dunk and lazy to undustand!

Wha tu tinker? Suld I right a seckuel?
Wed 24/11/04 at 00:13
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Who is The Green Protracter? Hes bound to be a regular. I was thinking that the reviews were funny, but after this story I am losing faith in The Green Lantern. Take advice and try to be more rtarded while not being so damn retarded.
Mon 22/11/04 at 22:06
Regular
"not dead"
You're trying too hard. It's too poor for you to be convincingly retarded. Try only making the odd error, in comedic places, and work more on the sentence structure rather than the spelling, and it could be amusing.

When Aliens Attack

one day all these aliens came to Earth to attack the Earth. But they didn't know that on the Earth was a superhero and the superheros name was Greatman. Greatman fought the aliens really much and punched them in the alien head and punched them in the alien tummy and even punched them in the alien willy. The aliens had sore willys so they went home to rub there willys better and Greatman made sure they didnt come back or did he?
Mon 22/11/04 at 21:55
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
Hes just kidding. He spelled "version 1.0" without a q in his tagline.
Mon 22/11/04 at 21:42
"Version 1.0"
i is best writer. If sekel wantd then ask and i it!
Mon 22/11/04 at 21:28
Regular
Ahahahha.
Wonderful.
Mon 22/11/04 at 21:26
"Version 1.0"
I'm teh Gren Protractar
Mon 22/11/04 at 21:23
"period drama"
Yeah, cool.
Who are you then?
Mon 22/11/04 at 21:13
"Version 1.0"
Gren Protrakrier is te bst writer in he district. And i wil wrte the sequal and the praquel soon, very son!
Mon 22/11/04 at 21:08
Regular
That's not even funny.
Mon 22/11/04 at 21:06
"period drama"
Spectacular, yes.
You have a pure, free and glorious talent no-one could ever hope to emulate. Write a book or something, it would make my life worth living.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.