GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dino Crises"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/05/01 at 20:21
Regular
I've had Dino Crises since Christmas and i read such good reviews on it but to be honest i think it's a bag of poop(can't swear here)It's got hardly any dinosaurs in it and the puzzles are dumb.It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack then going back in for the tread.It's awful ,am i missing something here?
Fri 11/05/01 at 20:21
Regular
"Back For Good"
I've had Dino Crises since Christmas and i read such good reviews on it but to be honest i think it's a bag of poop(can't swear here)It's got hardly any dinosaurs in it and the puzzles are dumb.It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack then going back in for the tread.It's awful ,am i missing something here?
Wed 16/05/01 at 14:14
Yes Patience, its true that DinoCrisis isnt as playable as its sequel or the other Resident Evil games. But this is mainly because it was the first game of its type on the playstation that was fully 3D. If you persist youll find a great little puzzle game, although if action is more your style then you should buy the sequel instead.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.